Travel Places you have been 2 that you have no interest in ever going back 둘

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll come back just for you and NSWCROW hows that :kissingheart:

And possibly a Geelong game
Went to Geelong once , vaguely recall driving down a main road , Kardinia park on the left and a swimming centre next to it.

In addition, anywhere from Port Augusta west to Penong in SA on the Eyre Hwy.
Some of the most uninspiring, awful country on the continent and full of very strange, insular people.

I have had a few there over the years
They also have this one on the other side of the road ....not very good tasted like nail polish remover when I had one (ketosis from the protein????)
iu

we usually grab one in Gin Gin,Miriam Vale(pink petrol station) or the big BP near the Sunny Coast on our road trips

Is true, there are a handfull of good ones in every state and lots of pretty ordinary ones.
and lot of the ordinary ones were wonderful before the rural population decline.
This country is so city-centric now. And the cities themselves are truly awful.
People prefer Bali to their own country for holidays and then bemoan the state of the bush.

and lot of the ordinary ones were wonderful before the rural population decline.
This country is so city-centric now. And the cities themselves are truly awful.
People prefer Bali to their own country for holidays and then bemoan the state of the bush.
Ive moved to a very, very little country town in the middle of nowhere from the city and can appreciate both.

Major problem with holidaying in Australia/ Gympie, is the fibro budget motel built in the 50s costs $120 a night,to listen to trucks and the rattling box air con or you can stay in a 4 star resort for a week for that in Bali and afford lots of beers and good food.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have had a few there over the years
They also have this one on the other side of the road ....not very good tasted like nail polish remover when I had one (ketosis from the protein????)
iu

we usually grab one in Gin Gin,Miriam Vale(pink petrol station) or the big BP near the Sunny Coast on our road trips

The pies at Miriam Vale are awesome.

Ive moved to a very, very little country town in the middle of nowhere from the city and can appreciate both.

Major problem with holidaying in Australia/ Gympie, is the fibro budget motel built in the 50s costs $120 a night,to listen to trucks and the rattling box air con or you can stay in a 4 star resort for a week for that in Bali and afford lots of beers and good food.
I know what you're saying, but there are some wonderful alternatives on airbnb etc where families could reconnect with our country and provide some much needed economic stimulus.
Anyway, this is off-topic and I will leave it alone.
btw, I also live just outside of a very small country town, (I'm an ex- farmer), but only go to the big smoke if it is absolutely necessary.

I know what you're saying, but there are some wonderful alternatives on airbnb etc where families could reconnect with our country and provide some much needed economic stimulus.
btw, I also live just outside of a very small country town, (I'm an ex- farmer), but only go to the big smoke if it is absolutely necessary.

I went horse riding up in Qld- real farm stay, (real cooking too) and chatted a lot to the guy who led the trail ride. Absolute legend- said he'd been down to Sydney and/or Melbs and didnt like it. I cgaf, he was great to chat to, talked Rugby, AFL etc etc (well i talked AFL anyway)

Later on was speaking to the "mum" of the place and she was shocked he spoke to me that much said you couldnt usually get more than one word out of him :D

Surely right up Twotooto's alley.

By the by....The sour-puss board has a bad case of Hawfie derangement syndrome.

Thats great. But I barely read the Geelong board except for the social threads.

So go flap your lips at someone who cares p

On topic, I visited Liberia for nearly a month recently.
I never, ever will go back.
Monrovia was bad enough but the country, where I went at least, is featureless and very dangerous.

Ive got a farmer mate here who has never been south of Australia Zoo and he went to Cairns once for a road trip bought his shotty in case there was going to be any trouble.
Told me once about moving stairs at the new shopping center and about a box you got into and came out on another floor but he wouldnt trust that
Great bloke,I would sit down and have a few Lambrusco from a cask with him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back