Travel Places you have been 2 that you have no interest in ever going back 둘

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive got a farmer mate here who has never been south of Australia Zoo and he went to Cairns once for a road trip bought his shotty in case there was going to be any trouble.
Told me once about moving stairs at the new shopping center and about a box you got into and came out on another floor but he wouldnt trust that
Great bloke,I would sit down and have a few Lambrusco from a cask with him

How funny i havent been further north than Cairns, so exact opposite.

Were you volunteering ?
Kind of. Airfares and living expenses paid for. Trying to develop new strategies for their agriculture industry with an American based Ag aid group.
Toughest 'job' I've ever had. The harmattan winds off the Sahara nearly drove me crazy and the country is still so scarred and fractured from the war(s).
I genuinely hated it.

Wow your very paranoid.

*you're*

Not paranoid , just replying to your post.
So you've nothing to add ?? , just trying to be a smart campaigner and failing hilariously ??.....

Been to Melbourne twice , 86 and 96

Shithole

rwEdw6N.gif

Been to Melbourne twice , 86 and 96

Shithole

rwEdw6N.gif
Being an ex Melbourne boy who has lived and worked in a few different places and traveled a fair bit,I dont think there is no better place for variety and quality of restaurants.
Sure the burbs are a bit ugly and the inner city has got too gentrified but thats the world

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New York is overrated into. Didn't hate it but a bit meh. To fast paced for my liking
My wife likes it,Im very meh about it,been there a few times, my mate lived there, Ive had the guided tours, but still nothing dragging me back.

Boston was the biggest disappointment ever what a boring town that was,I wish I could have those few days back and spend them in Gimpy

My wife likes it,Im very meh about it,been there a few times, my mate lived there, Ive had the guided tours, but still nothing dragging me back.

Boston was the biggest disappointment ever what a boring town that was,I wish I could have those few days back and spend them in Gimpy
I loved Boston. The history was fascinating to me, as was most on the East Coast. Plus, Cheers and the Celtics.

I loved Boston. The history was fascinating to me, as was most on the East Coast. Plus, Cheers and the Celtics.
I saw the Cheers bar,had the chowder, went to the tea party,stayed in a nice chic hotel....didnt grab me

Boston was great.

I love travelling and always like to see the best in places I go to. I will always favour seeing new places but there’s very few places I wouldn’t go to again if money was no object. I had a pretty underwhelming time in Calgary (loved much of the rest of Canada) but reckon it might have been just my poor experience at the time. Plenty of people seem to enjoy it.

But on topic, Edmonton, Cardiff, Aberdeen and Adelaide were all cities that don’t really have much to pull me back. Nice enough but seen enough.

I liked Boston. Visiting somewhere and living somewhere are very different but I could see myself enjoying living there for a couple years (cost of living would drive me out after that). Big old city but not gargantuan like New York and less * off vibes and attention seekers around.

Last edited:
On my way back from Africa I took a break in the States with a mate who somehow convinced me into a journey with him along the old Route 66 to the Grand Canyon/Area 51 etc.
Can't say I'll be doing that again in a hurry either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back