Rumour Player caught selling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've heard this rumour in two variations:

1) player has been dealing, cops were going to bust him on XX date

2) a week later, same player under surveillance by cops who are planning to raid him soon in order to use him to go up the food chain

I called bullshit on (1), because the source was a journo telling his mate via txt that the cop raid would be happening "tomorrow". Firstly what journo would risk losing a massive scoop like that by txting his mate? Secondly what cop would risk blowing the bust by telling journos a day in advance of the time they plan to arrest him?

I called bullshit on (2), because again, why would the cops be chatting so openly about their intended plans? This player is VERY high profile, and if ive heard this rumour, so has he. If its true, he would shut up shop, lawyer up, and be all good. If the cops truly want to use him as a snitch, they wouldn't be blabbing it to the world.

BTW not saying this player is a cleanskin, just that the two versions of this rumour don't make sense to me.

2) a week later, same player under surveillance by cops who are planning to raid him soon in order to use him to go up the food chain

I called bullshit on (1), because the source was a journo telling his mate via txt that the cop raid would be happening "tomorrow". Firstly what journo would risk losing a massive scoop like that by txting his mate? Secondly what cop would risk blowing the bust by telling journos a day in advance of the time they plan to arrest him?

I called bullshit on (2), because again, why would the cops be chatting so openly about their intended plans? This player is VERY high profile, and if ive heard this rumour, so has he. If its true, he would shut up shop, lawyer up, and be all good. If the cops truly want to use him as a snitch, they wouldn't be blabbing it to the world.

BTW not saying this player is a cleanskin, just that the two versions of this rumour don't make sense to me.
Obviously I'm not asking for his name, because you wont want to post it here incase it's wrong.
But any idea of the club or state?

Obviously I'm not asking for his name, because you wont want to post it here incase it's wrong.
But any idea of the club or state?

Its a player who has been featured in drug related off season BF threads this year (should be an easy guess)

So then I'm assuming it's a Richmond player?
Dam.

Hasnt this already been exposed as untrue? even Jon Ralph went on SEN weeks ago and said there is no truth to rumours floating around about a player being busted dealing etc.

Because Ralph (a known Richmond supporter) would out a Richmond player on KB's show. The ignorance is classic.

Should I leave 'said player' in my dreamteam?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't rate Ralph at all but if there was something going on he would possibly not say anything to keep things quite a bit longer. He wouldn't actively defend a player if he knew something was up.
Yep. But there is also the possibility that he does not know.

Yep true. Guess I'm assuming he would (if there was something to know) given the tweet in the OP was from the Hun.
There is plenty of vicious crap floating around and Martin is not the only player implicated. Who knows how much is true and how much is utter tripe?

i have also heard a rumor as well but i can tell you which state he was from.

Has anyone else heard about or seen the supposed photo doing the rounds of a certain player looking alot like Tony Montana in the house scene before he gets shot? It was apparently taken at a house party not that long ago?

I agree though, where there is smoke there is fire and I have a bad feeling it is ready to burn, just get the feeling something big is brewing and this certain player may end up out of a job and joining his mate playing VCFL or goin by some rumours he might end up in the Colonel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back