Prediction Player Claim 2018: Ben Reid - limbs are temporary, class is permanent

Is it manly for men to cry when they watch a romcom with their main squeeze

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 14, 2015
Free State NSW
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ben Reid is set for a huge 2018.

He will kick 43 goals 25 behinds as a permanent forward. He will reignite his 2013 forward form when he kicked 25:11 in the second half of the season.

Ben is only 28 and already a premiership hero and All-Australian. I still lament that we didn't handle Ben's groin better in 2011 - probably cost us the flag.

Okay, you're saying I have no credibility after my fan-boy prediction for Faz last year. Well, keep reading...

Got a licence for that cannon, Ben?

Yes he was unlucky with injuries - remember the horrible Kleenex cut he got?

But Paula Baird Colt has made him as supple as a tantric yogi. And she taught him how to crump.

No lady can resist Ben's boyish charm and crumping (note his on-trend Adolf haircut)

Happy times gambolling with fellow premiership hero The Prince

Pendles and Swanny know just how good Reidy is (although they hug differently)

So comrades - let's get around Ben for a huge 2018!

Last edited:

These threads are like jinxes. Reid to retire halfway through 2018 now. Sorry Ben, the jinx can’t be undone now.

Nup. The OP has God-like powers in their own thread.

In a nano-second Apex, I have restored Ben's good fortune, solved the parliamentary citizenship crisis, and bestowed upon you the lovemaking prowess of a zebra.

Boo Apex36, puttin the moz on like that!
The very definition of putting the mozz on is talking a player up and setting them up to fail. If anything, Walter is the one that’s mozzing him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's this player claim all about? What's the purpose of claiming a player? Cheers.

SpongePie, the aim in 2017 was for OP's to curate individual player updates throughout the season. It is, after all, a football board.

In practice, fools like me consistently derailed their own thread with tangental dross. For example, in the Alex Fasolo thread, topics ranged from bunga bunga parties to urolagnia to Liza Minelli.

Expect little more of this thread and we will both be satisfied :thumbsu:

Last edited:
SpongePie, the aim in 2017 was for respective OP's to curate player updates throughout the season. It is, after all, a football board.

In practice, fools like me consistently derailed their own thread with tangental dross. For example, in the Alex Fasolo thread, topics ranged from bunga bunga parties to urolagnia to Liza Minelli.

Expect little more of this thread and we will both be satisfied :thumbsu:.

Thanks! I thought it might be some sort of sponsorship type thing.

These threads are like jinxes. Reid to retire halfway through 2018 now. Sorry Ben, the jinx can’t be undone now.
In that case, my player claim is Blair, will save reading heaps of posts about him.

Ben Reid can out survive everyone on a desert island.

So he'll have a cracking 2018.

(Now back to the horses thread for me)

You can't realistically factor Ben Reid into the next premiership window, you have to go about recruiting as if he won't be there and if he is it will be a nice bonus

Hey Guys, Ben Reid here!

All of us down at the club are avid readers of BF. Naturally, I was stoked when WBW claimed me as a player for 2018. He and I go way back so I'm happy to email him updates on how I'm going (he will also polish up my spelling and split infinitives and stuff because, let's face it, when you are a highly-paid footy star you don't need to give a f--k!)

Big downer last week with Jamie :(. Walshy tore him a new one after Derby Day because of his dodgy rehab and that he was caught pissing in a bin. Would have been worse if Caro found out that Jamie golden-showered a family of ibis eating a kebab in the wheelie. Bucks told Walshy to go easy on Jamie after the scans. Bucks has really changed, although no need for Newboy Phillips, who reckons he looks like Ryan Gosling despite still being a virgin, to open his big trap about it last week. Shoulda seen Walshy after that one! Everyone is scared of Walshy, even Ed, when his face turns red and his mouth froths. Kinda miss Balmey and his Brut-scented man hugs.

All of us in the forward line - except for Fas who says Jamie's a show pony - are devo. We hope Jamie will be available by round 1 but no-one has a clue, especially our medicos who even f--ked-up Wittsy's paper cut. Without Jamie I'm really going to have to pull my finger out. Coxy should go okay but I'm the man. Keep watching out for my updates and go Collingwood!

Hey Guys, Ben Reid here!

All of us down at the club are avid readers of BF. Naturally, I was stoked when WBW claimed me as a player for 2018. He and I go way back so I'm happy to email him updates on how I'm going (he will also polish up my spelling and split infinitives and stuff because, let's face it, when you are a highly-paid footy star you don't need to give a f--k!)

Big downer last week with Jamie :(. Walshy tore him a new one after Derby Day because of his dodgy rehab and that he was caught pissing in a bin. Would have been worse if Caro found out that Jamie golden-showered a family of ibis eating a kebab in the wheelie. Bucks told Walshy to go easy on Jamie after the scans. Bucks has really changed, although no need for Newboy Phillips, who reckons he looks like Ryan Gosling despite still being a virgin, to open his big trap about it last week. Shoulda seen Walshy after that one! Everyone is scared of Walshy, even Ed, when his face turns red and his mouth froths. Kinda miss Balmey and his Brut-scented man hugs.

All of us in the forward line - except for Fas who says Jamie's a show pony - are devo. We hope Jamie will be available by round 1 but no-one has a clue, especially our medicos who even f--ked-up Wittsy's paper cut. Without Jamie I'm really going to have to pull my finger out. Coxy should go okay but I'm the man. Keep watching out for my updates and go Collingwood!
Thanks for the updat Ben. Please let Jamie know we are all supporting his right to get s**t faced here on BF.

Thanks for the updat Ben. Please let Jamie know we are all supporting his right to get s**t faced here on BF.

Yeah thanks Ben

A further study completed recently highlighted that alcohol impairs the normal recovery processes in already damaged muscle

Yeah thanks Ben

A further study completed recently highlighted that alcohol impairs the normal recovery processes in already damaged muscle
As if Ben would be bothered reading that boring crap.

As if Ben would be bothered reading that boring crap.
I'm sure Ben got it straight from the source and wouldn't need to be told it's damaging... unlike you :p

Back