SJ (mid only)

Feel free to add or disagree...

Goddard (mid only)
Gibbs (mid only)
B Ellis (mid only) maybe M/F
J Grimes (mid only)
Hartlett (mid only)
SJ (mid only)

Pretty spot on mate but there's people saying that Gibbs will still be a back and mid next season.

I personally would prefer him to be a mid only as it will make coaches backlines a bit more diverse. :thumbsu:

• Banned
Roughead might be a forward only.

I concur. Very little chance of him having ruck DP next year, considering how little time he actually spent in the ruck. I would still pick him as a forward only. Especially if Buddy leaves.

Rockliff is a chance to be only a mid, if the SC gods focus on his 2nd half of the season. Carved it up through the midfield.

Heppell to mid only.

Rockliff is a chance to be only a mid, if the SC gods focus on his 2nd half of the season. Carved it up through the midfield.

Heppell to mid only.

Still hoping Rockliff will be a mid/forward due to the first half of the year.

Will be a lock if he is. :D:thumbsu:

Daisy Thomas if he goes to Carlton is a lock for me. Will be cheap and is a jet when right, carlton would do everything possible to get the ball in his hands

I can't see Sydney players losing DP. Maybe Craig Bird will go from M/F to just M.

However I could see Pyke and McVeigh getting DP next year.
McVeigh - M to M/D
Pyke - R - R/F

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you reckon he will become the number one, or will he just share it with Ryder?
He is on track, it's a hard one to guess logically TBH. Two very talented ruckman in two very different ways, next year will he be number 1 maybe but he will be the no1 in a time frame of 1-3 years imo.
Ryder 25 years old
TBC 24 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back