PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Colin Moriarty has been banging on about it for years on his podcast. Apparently in some cases repeat offenders are pumping out a game every month of absolute trash, 5 minute platinums etc. He kinda has a point, not sure how stuff like that is getting past Sony QA.

I've never really seen them either. Hard enough to find a game you're actually looking for on the PS store lol.

My friend is one of those people that buys cheap or downloads free shitty games that can be beat in 30 minutes, with completion giving you like 20 trophies and a platinum.

My friend is one of those people that buys cheap or downloads free shitty games that can be beat in 30 minutes, with completion giving you like 20 trophies and a platinum.
It's sad. Endorphins for the caveman brain that cost money & time just to make a counter tick over.

Games are slowly morphing into pokies and gamers are too dumb to even notice.

It is but it can't hold a candle to Steam or the switch in terms of bulk junk.

Switch store is awful, I rely on Deku Deals on twitter haha.

Those $1 games also count as full price purchases for PlayStation Stars, I bet that has something to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I wonder if these are here to stay because it’s the first time I have seen the PS5 on the JBHIFI website like this

Switch store is awful, I rely on Deku Deals on twitter haha.

Those $1 games also count as full price purchases for PlayStation Stars, I bet that has something to do with it.

That's entirely what its about. It was fine until it affected Sony.

got a PS5 during the week! pretty pumped got home from work kids in bed put the disk in....doesnt work! had to take it back so EB can order me another one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1573004

136 Hours in OW as my most played doesn't seem right but who knows.
Looks like it counts idle time. Mine says 2200 hours, absolutely no chance I get that kind of game time in!

The bulk of the time is NBA 2K 22/23, which I'll probably check something and leave running half the day.

Also had Horizon FW at 160 hours, didn't think it took me that long to Platinum, but haven't checked.

LOL

150 hours played - 149 more than last year (which is true because I literally only connected the PS4 to add certain PS+ titles to my library, didn't download them, would just add to library then switch it off). Now that I've been using my PS5 more often (since September).

Rocket League - 50 hours
Gran Turismo 7 - 17 hours
GOW 3 Remastered - 15 hours (think that's a bit of a mistake ?)
Life is Strange Remastered - 14 hours
Tetris Effect - 13 hours

Trophies Earned

f7d234b0574ed408afcc058a657daa31.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back