PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems the biggest complaint is the lack of launch titles, which is pretty much true for all console launches, and the backwards compatibility, which I don't think is fair to expect considering its a completely different piece of hardware compared to the PSVR.

Yeah seems to be the general consensus, alot of things I’ve listened to complained it was still wired, but then later on they mention it rarely got in the way…

Interested to hear about some of the third party games at launch.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Seems the biggest complaint is the lack of launch titles, which is pretty much true for all console launches, and the backwards compatibility, which I don't think is fair to expect considering its a completely different piece of hardware compared to the PSVR.
Yes and no. I think technically speaking you'd expect a VR experience to convert relatively simply.

That being said, hopefully there are some 'compatibility patches' that more recent titles can apply to upgrade them in terms of games that can be used. It definitely cuts off a large chunk of games that you could instantly put into the catalogue if that happens.

Yes and no. I think technically speaking you'd expect a VR experience to convert relatively simply.

That being said, hopefully there are some 'compatibility patches' that more recent titles can apply to upgrade them in terms of games that can be used. It definitely cuts off a large chunk of games that you could instantly put into the catalogue if that happens.
Probably the most annoying thing about it for me besides the price and the fact I missed the trade in thingy (which is on me of course).

Anyone interested in a moderately used VR1 unit and accessories that's been heavily sweated on by me?

Hit me up. Can autograph by request.

Probably the most annoying thing about it for me besides the price and the fact I missed the trade in thingy (which is on me of course).

Anyone interested in a moderately used VR1 unit and accessories that's been heavily sweated on by me?

Hit me up. Can autograph by request.

Same deal but lightly sweated on, will send used underwear instead of autograph. Although can autograph the underwear if requested.

Well I'm fully committed now. Just paid off my pre order. Now let's hope it's not a repeat of the psvr1 and they actually get my stock.

I pre-ordered in store this morning at JB and they told me it was only 100 dollar deposit and then when up to the counter and I've got to pay off the whole thing there and then.

Read through more of the impressions over the weekend, I’d say it’s mostly positive with the main criticisms being the lack of games and they can’t seem to get over having the cord haha!

It sounds like the charging station is going to be a must buy, most reviews say the controllers last around 3-4 hours.

One of the podcasts I listen to regularly couldn’t recommend it after playing it for a grand total of 2 hours, Sony would be spewing they bothered sending them a review unit.

Call of the Mountain sounds like its visually stunning but game play isn’t amazing. Having had a better look at the launch library there’s plenty I want to check out. I’ve only heard good things about before your eyes, the last clock winder and what the bat.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back