Politicians having affairs- does it change your vote?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hehe, I figured that little troll would draw a few of you out.

I'm cool with abortion personally - though this push for late term abortion is pretty ghoulish - but the way the left celebrates it is a little distasteful given the nature of it.

And yeah, the people that would prefer that it didn't happen aren't the rubes and hicks that you guys make them out to be.
I get so many free kicks with posts referring to hell , devil etc , dont take these posts seriously

The only person to break up Joyce's family was Barnaby himself.

Nobody should have suggested she have an abortion, that discussion should have been between Vikki and Barnaby, if they wanted to even have that discussion. To have party members put that pressure on her is an utter disgrace, but no less expected from this government.

Your last two posts are just pathetic.

There's more at stake than the desire of these two idiots to play house

(FWIW I'd be happy to see this government get the arse)

Would you walk into a room and garrote someone, or twist their head off? Thats what doctors do when they walk into a womb.

Women who have abortions will have to explain their actions to the Almighty, before he sends them to the lake of fire to burn for their sins
That is some funny s**t, right there

So Barners reckons he's going to run for re-election.

I wonder if his daughters will get out the loudspeaker truck to warn the electors against him again, like they did last time.
I know this can be said of all politicians to a degree but Joyce is making it quite clear by his actions that he's only interested in himself, not his electorate, his actions of the past six months have made that abundantly clear, and anyone that votes for him again needs their head examined.

I know this can be said of all politicians to a degree but Joyce is making it quite clear by his actions that he's only interested in himself, not his electorate, his actions of the past six months have made that abundantly clear, and anyone that votes for him again needs their head examined.
It takes a fair bit of egotism to convince yourself that you know better than everyone else what is better for everyone else.

There's probably enough braindead hicks in New England who've been fed anti-union bullshit their whole lives for Joyce to get back in.

Isnt Joyce putting seriously at risk his jopb after he resigns from parliament, being formal austrlian envoy to somewherealongfaraway or being on the board of some semi-government board, the submarine corporation or whatever. Wouldn't the smart self interested money move to shut resign and take the job offer rather tip buckets in the 150k grubby move.

If she's such a good media advisor why are they being so stupid?

If Barnaby is on sick leave why is he still lobbying against exclusion zones around abortion clinics?
And if he became so offended with people trying to intervene in his partners pregnancy, how does he justify his interference in the pregnancy of other women?

He has zero self awareness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you walk into a room and garrote someone, or twist their head off? Thats what doctors do when they walk into a womb.

Women who have abortions will have to explain their actions to the Almighty, before he sends them to the lake of fire to burn for their sins

What's with your avatar of a young bloke rooting a puppy?

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...-s-train-wreck-interview-20180608-p4zkfk.html

Most troubling line in Joyce's train-wreck interview

his admission that he had held on to the post of deputy prime minister long after his position was clearly untenable, out of “spite”.
Sorry, what?
Who had wronged you, Barnaby? Who had behaved so abominably that, to teach them a lesson, or at least to get back at them, you decided you would put your family, party and government through extended agony by hanging on till the last possible moment, even though, by your own admission, you were always going to have to resign anyway?

Yep bang on , the BORN TO RULE mentality that i've been saying for ages
Disgraceful

x8lPtJN.jpg

I'll bet you she'll lauding the new security bills the government seems keen on pushing through with an indecent haste.

We can't have those filthy commos interfering in these by-elections !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back