Pop up Sprinkler Awards: Finals week 1. Congratulations Tuggers. The whole ****** lot of you!

Has their been a filthy bandwagoner more shameless than BlackFlog this week?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 8, 2007
Eating Out.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
fear us
Howdy Bay lovlies and puffer fans!

You've no doubt gleefully noticed dibbles and I (him not so much) have finally rid the bay of those cretinous, stinky, bennies never to be seen again!!

Now before you start throwing your crusty panties at me in adoration, I'd like you to turn your keen minds to a plague that was first dealt with in the summer of 2016. This infestation has now horrifically returned in biblical proportions over the last fortnight to completely stink up the bay.

Yes dear readers we have been swamped with the fetid, stench of a new breed of Pop up Sprinklers exploding up from their long lurked, hidey holes and spurting their stale jizz all over the place.

To mark these inhuman spankas I propose a Pop up Sprinker of the week anti-trophy. Dob the ****** in here and I'll collate the nom noms with presentations to made when I ***** get to em, or Tuesdays.

Informal winner of the Pop Up Sprinkler Supporter of the Year award 2016 (PUSSY) catsmaninamerica is back with a host of flogs from the scum and Richmond flooding in. Get to it!

IMG_2141.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

Round 1: hirdistheword
Round 2: Mattdougie
Round 3: Dave Stevens
Round 4: Mad_hatter
Round 5: Morganashlee
Round 6: Black Flag
Round 7: Lol Norf
Round 9: Raveneyes
Round 10: Leg End
Round 12: Black Flag
Round 13: Black Flag
Round 14: Ciderhound
Round 16: Jazny
Round 20: Johnboi
Round 21: El Dubya
Round 22: Teach
Round 23:

Finals

Week 1: The tiggy train

2016 PUSSY

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-bay-13-dob-in-a-pop-up-sprinkler-line.1146050/

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Hirdistheword has to win for last week. Lots of kool aid sprinklers since Saturday, but he's the only one I don't remember having ever seen here before.

Haha, trading off all my hard work as usual I see!

One thing you can be certain of old buddy is that if Hawforn and the Swans keep playing the way they did last week, there will be very few Swans or Tasmanian sprinklers round these parts.

The amount of Tigers sprinklers have already got me reaching for my raincoat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howdy Bay lovlies and puffer fans!

You've no doubt gleefully noticed dibbles and I (him not so much) have finally rid the bay of those cretinous, stinky, bennies never to be seen again!!

Now before you start throwing your crusty panties at me in adoration, I'd like you to turn your keen minds to a plague that was first dealt with in the summer of 2016. This infestation has now horrifically returned in biblical proportions over the last fortnight to completely stink up the bay.

Yes dear readers we have been swamped with the fetid, stench of a new breed of Pop up Sprinklers exploding up from their long lurked, hidey holes and spurting their stale jizz all over the place.

To mark these inhuman spankas I propose a Pop up Sprinker of the week anti-trophy. Dob the ****** in here and I'll collate the nom noms with presentations to made when I ***** get to em, or Tuesdays.

Informal winner of the Pop Up Sprinkler Supporter of the Year ward 2016 (PUSSY) Catsmaninamerica is back with a host of flogs from the scum and Richmond flooding in.

View attachment 351967

View attachment 351968

Yeah nah.

Just about my favourite post I've seen on here covers it off.

And we all doff our caps to your courageous daily log ins October - February. Well done, son.

Off-season is the key word here, knackers. It would indicate there is no footy to discuss. During this lull period, BF is generally inhabited by the basement dwelling, uneducated, unemployed, mum humpers that make this place unbearable for normal people in the season proper.

That being said; footy is back, EFC is back, the sprinklers have popped up and we're spritzing right in your face.

Back