2nds Port Adelaide vs WWT Eagles - Round 5 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

If you got this umpiring in a low grade local comp you would walk off the field at the first break and never come back
We are getting this umpiring in a low grade local comp

Sanfl are finding the most bizarre array of commentators. A few weeks ago they had Lienert, last week GCornes and this week Australian test cricket player Callum Fergus on.
With covid related financial hits, they would be raiding the bargain bin for commentators.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beautiful day very little wind and we are taking advantage of that and using the ball well.

We have 11 top up players today and our mifield is full of AFL guys playing well, which allows our top up guys to play under less pressure.

Why do they even bother with these ads? Surely they get * all money for them? I’m not convinced that these businesses are paying anything for them.. probably just a side addition bonus for other ads / promos / sponsorship?

totally ruins a product that they’ve already got customers paying for.. and I imagine many would be happy to not renew because of it. Such dumb business

Hey Kent its literally raining goals down here at Alberton, oh God a goal just hit me in the head! Jesus there's goals everywhere Kent, I hope you have your umbrella if you are in or around the local Alberton area.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back