Meet Up Port Club - Danny Green Fri 23rd October - Big Footy meet up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Danny Green will be at the Port Club in a couple of weeks time. During the Big Footy sponsors dinner with Krak and Jake Neade a few us said we should try and catch up during the off season at the club.

This might be a good event to attend and have a meal before hand and a chat. At $30 its one of the cheaper events that will be on at the club. So have a think about it and let us know in this thread if you want to attend and if you want to catch up for a meal before hand, then go upstairs and have a couple of drinks and hear some great boxing stories.

upload_2015-10-10_12-25-22.png

I was looking at the email I received about this and thinking the same thing. I'm in.
Will book when I see if we get a BF table up or whether we just go as individuals and meet up. In a perfect world we would all buy and wear the jumper my avatar now wears.

Last edited:

So no Dylan8 then?

200_s.gif

Because I don't particularly want to see Dylan8's head stuck on a pike outside the port club, thats why we can't have both.

Carn. Spec mod will have people in his corner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I once saw Dylan take a bite out of a glass bottle, just before pushing a hot pie into some guys face.

...and holding it there.

The great pie holding of 2013.

So it's settled? A pie hold off it is.

I had a mate that lived on the outer edges of Redfern and even going to the servo was a life threatening adventure.

Windy Hill wasn't even the worst ground in Melbourne but I was a naive 20yo just moved there with a new job and was invited to the football by some work mates. They even warned me that "it gets a bit rough". I thought, "I've been to Lizbeff Oval to watch football, How bad could it be?"

Before the game had even started I saw a bloke have a steaming hot pie pushed into his face and held there. I don't even remember watching the game after that, I was that s**t scared.

I did go back many times after but that was a hell of an introduction to Victorian suburban football.

Ha!! you all jest me, but one of these days i'll turn up, and you'll go ( secret whispers ) ...........whose this * head.

And i'll go all Chopper Read on ya all. Hello F.....Heads. I'm Fuc..ng Piston_Broke. Who wants a fuc..ing Guinuss, on tap of course. Youre all a bunch of fat fuc..

wowzers we have some characters on this board
I love this board, but its all about the bait. I dare say ony one ore two here would go to this function to support our club. In reality as much as i get teased. I would say there would be four or five genuine Port Adelaide people on here. The rest of them would nevere have an idea, or stepped into Alberton.

I reckon mot posters on here would never have been to or club rooms.

I love this board, but its all about the bait. I dare say ony one ore two here would go to this function to support our club. In reality as much as i get teased. I would say there would be four or five genuine Port Adelaide people on here. The rest of them would nevere have an idea, or stepped into Alberton.

I reckon mot posters on here would never have been to or club rooms.

Well I have,their straight behind the members stand on west lakes side silly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back