Remove this Banner Ad

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
Very happy to be very wrong if Rockliff can bring that form to the real stuff...

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
Thanks Ross, that is yet another stupid decision by those running the club. Alberton is our spiritual home yet we treat it like any other ground. On that score I have absolutely no confidence in the current admin holding out for the PB in our 150 year anniversary.

Back to the game...
Madness if they don't
the PB's are a must and I reckon
the AFL might go for it.

A salute to our jumper n all and
heritage never goes out of favour....right

In an AFL National Reserves comp we wear the bars
C/wood away is an away guernsey for us
It aint hard

Eddie ain't got the clout he once had
now's the time to dig in our heels

remember

Magpiespower

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan
Dec 16, 2004
Salisbury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Daz, mate, have a lie down. You've gone (more) TRoPpO.

2vm0h4.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BOAAKKKKYYYY

#PAdelayed

Butters has the same figure as 1st year Salopek.

I'm guessing it was the one where he took the great mark and bombed the goal in front of the Quinn Stand?

Cheesey Mac

Team Captain
Mar 19, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Red Sox, Patriots
Watching the highlights, yikes those jumpers.

Honestly like teams in light tops - dark shorts, ala Sydney, classic North, classic Collingwood, Geelong, us, but today it only made things worse. North wearing the opposite (coloured top, white shorts) only made it even worse!

It comes down to the AFL imposing a light/dark kit which would have forced us in to white shorts vs the home team wearing whatever the heck they please and the other guys finding a suitable alternative.

Thought the same at the ground today, the black shorts looked a little weird with the white guernsey, but the North kit combination made it worse.

I get the whole ‘preseason jumper’ thing but I can’t imagine many people are rushing out to buy the white preseason jumper when it was our away kit for a few seasons, it isn’t like it’s a novelty... For simplicity we should’ve just worn black today and let North wear the lighter kit IMO, or wear all white and let North wear the predominantly blue if we were desperate to wear the white preseason jumper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought the same at the ground today, the black shorts looked a little weird with the white guernsey, but the North kit combination made it worse.

I get the whole ‘preseason jumper’ thing but I can’t imagine many people are rushing out to buy the white preseason jumper when it was our away kit for a few seasons, it isn’t like it’s a novelty... For simplicity we should’ve just worn black today and let North wear the lighter kit IMO, or wear all white and let North wear the predominantly blue if we were desperate to wear the white preseason jumper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre-season or not, wearing our away Guernsey at our home of homes and our hallowed ground is pretty sickening.

No number 1, no PBs, no home Guernsey at Alberton. s**t feels off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back