bards

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2006
Bunyip
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Blue-Jays, Broncos, Pacers, Everton
The Bunyip Footy club may be looking for a new jumper in 2013. They at least need to get a new set made since they won the flag and obviously the boys are keeping the jumpers. A few of the players re keen to look at a slight re-design before getting them made. Might be as simple as going back to the stripes like The Western Bulldogs, but maybe something a little different. Not sure on the clubs position, but they will want to see designs if they are going to consider it.

Here is their current jumper (couldn't find a clear shot)
044cc5a177559e5961684807d19d1c40.jpg

And the current logo used on the jumper

34279def4f975b9d1a3980aa82d4e8ba.jpg

Colors are obviously Red White and Royal Blue. Shorts are Blue with red VCFL stripe down the side, can't be changed.

Logos all over the front, as seen here

a529e3271cb0cd461e85e73edce484dd.jpg

So if anyone wants to come up with something, I am sure I can talk the club into giving one up to add to the winners collection, if not, I will personally arrange a gift card or something for your troubles should they decide to go with your design.

Cheers

Bards

I am admittedly learning the art of jumper design, these will be about my 6th etc., but I thought I would throw up some ideas over tonight and tomorrow.
Starting with a concept now, the others will be edited in over time.
Bunyip Bulldogs#1.png

Thoughts?
While these are good, they are largely stock designs, which don't necessarily require a designer to design and I don't think it's what OP is after. Do you know what I mean?

Sorry about the delay, i hadnt been back to check for a few days. Thanks for the designs. I have passed them on and waiting to hear from the club about what they want to do.

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back