Toast Poster & Rookie of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My votes for TL15. Was there for me when i was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year. Kept in touch & was someone to talk to. Quite nice of someone who's just a keyboard friend on a an internet site. Some point I'll invite anyone interested to a bbq as quite a few people also got in touch at that tough time.

It is time for me to confess, I initially misheard the word cancer as exotic dancer and this was why I kept in touch....horrible to admit but there you go.....I will still be interested in the BBQ though just in case.....

My votes for TL15. Was there for me when i was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year. Kept in touch & was someone to talk to. Quite nice of someone who's just a keyboard friend on a an internet site. Some point I'll invite anyone interested to a bbq as quite a few people also got in touch at that tough time.
That's the best part of BigFooty. I know a lot of people say it's a football discussion site and so anything not football related doesn't belong here, but how lovely that someone you've never met reached out to you like that. I've found a lot of very supportive people on here and it's people like that that keep me coming back (and the football, but if the whole joint was made up of jerks it just wouldn't work).

You're not a jerk. You're a wonderful and kind man. Articulate and intelligent. A sweet, beautiful person...

And... that's how you get on thy's ignore list.
this time of year there's no more room

That would explain the constant waffle

View attachment 323281

:p:D

fb don't do that to me.. still shattered this sweet, sweet log of everything that is good in the world no longer exists.
It was the only chocolate bar I ever enjoyed. I've tried a couple of 'copies' but still not the same :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fb don't do that to me.. still shattered this sweet, sweet log of everything that is good in the world no longer exists.
It was the only chocolate bar I ever enjoyed. I've tried a couple of 'copies' but still not the same :(
I see this a lot in my profession. PPWS is a real problem amongst the elderly...

I'll try to find you a link to one of the support groups in your area KP...

I see this a lot in my profession. PPWS is a real problem amongst the elderly...

I'll try to find you a link to one of the support groups in your area KP...

Post Polly Waffle Syndrome... it's tough man.
God forbid if they ever get rid of chicken twisties..:'(

Spoke to a chicken once. Don't shoot the messenger but she was pretty sure there was no actual chicken in Chicken Twisties. Just saying.
Not sure about that information or your source... I suspect fowl play from someone trying to egg you on... Doesn't sound well researched either, I think they were winging it...

Spoke to a chicken once. Don't shoot the messenger but she was pretty sure there was no actual chicken in Chicken Twisties. Just saying.

C'mon Thy, there is no better natural chicken taste than Monosodium Glutamate and flavour enhancers 621 and 635.

Always traded that one when the showbag swap-meet fired up in the back of the family truckster.

Bertie Beetles were the real currency in lolly world.

That's what you TELL the chickens.

Otherwise it gets mighty hard to keep the henhouse in line.

Just sayin'...

Always traded that one when the showbag swap-meet fired up in the back of the family truckster.

Bertie Beetles were the real currency in lolly world.

Wizz Fizz and Sunny Boy showbags had serious currency as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back