Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just back from the NRL Grand Final.. .if you think we were outnumbered Saturday you should of seen last night being a Storm man!!! The difference in emotions between the two losses is stark...the Storm simply didn't take their chances in the end whilst we had things happen which took chances away from us...can help but feel a little ho hum about the Bulldogs flag.....now, here is one for the future... the Storm and Swans have played the GF in the same year 3 times, 06,12 and this year. They either lose both or win both. One for the punters!

We all know who should be Captain...the bloke hardly ever goes missing unless injured.
Even when...reference GWS qtr final

Getting this today has cheered me up a little bit.

dcbcb58bba8a27819ae04cfc7264238a.jpg

#nopassengersinthisside

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I just signed up for a 2017 membership! Picked seats in Bay 33, Are they good seats? I Couldn't understand why Platinum membership is in the stands and Gold is on ground level and closer.

So I just signed up for a 2017 membership! Picked seats in Bay 33, Are they good seats? I Couldn't understand why Platinum membership is in the stands and Gold is on ground level and closer.

You can sign up already?

I think it only just started but yes, they seem to start the membership drive very early! I wanted to secure decent seats, so thought i would jump early

I was more referring to his off field stuff and culture changing. Absolute swans legend

* yeah awesome

But he didnt make it about him on grand final day in 05 like some

I was more referring to his off field stuff and culture changing. Absolute swans legend

Always respected him for the sacrifice he made in giving up the captaincy in 2005.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back