Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

RIP Rebecca Wilson @ only 54 years old

I didnt know where else to put this

but listening to alex johnson's speech where he singles out rhyce shaw as the bloke who has done more to keep connected with the club and footy - we got so much out of him as a player and a mentor out our club. when i think of all the great trades into the club (craig bolton, marty mattner, jpk etc) he really has been just immense for us.

I didnt know where else to put this

but listening to alex johnson's speech where he singles out rhyce shaw as the bloke who has done more to keep connected with the club and footy - we got so much out of him as a player and a mentor out our club. when i think of all the great trades into the club (craig bolton, marty mattner, jpk etc) he really has been just immense for us.

He was the number 1 reason that Gary Rohan stayed, too.

I feel that any article mentioning a swipe at fat Eddie is worth quoting:

IT’S Australian radio’s biggest — and unruliest — night of the year.
And the gloves were off when The Chaser stars Chris Taylor and Andrew Hansen opened the Australian Commercial Radio Awards in Melbourne taking swipes at everyone from Eddie McGuire and Kyle Sandilands to Tara Brown and the Budgie Nine.
Triple M breakfast host Eddie McGuire was absent from the ceremony and copped the first punches.
“It’s a great year for equality,” the boys told the audience. “Eddie McGuire offended both blacks and women equally. The Donald Trump of Australian radio. No matter what he says it doesn’t hurt him.
“I felt a little bit sorry for Eddie McGuire over the Caroline Wilson saga. On one hand, what he said was very misogynist. And on the other hand, you could see it as very progressive. It’s the first time Triple M has even acknowledged the existence of a woman.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...s/news-story/cd5494a97900594a5e4713bed705b99e

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Craig Bird? What an amazing trade that was :rolleyes:
We got Teddy after 2005 GF, so it's been 11 years since we've traded in a player from the Bombers. Would be interesting to see who Swans trade with the most in the last decade, suspect it would be the Hawks players wise.

Bird freed up salary and he needed a new home, still, moving up a massive 16 points was a little farcical.

How did Hanners? pull up iirc from the below the knee massacre? we get nothing about you lot over here and i was certain id seen another Rohan incident

How did Hanners? pull up iirc from the below the knee massacre? we get nothing about you lot over here and i was certain id seen another Rohan incident

He did his medial ligament, has avoided surgery and is expected to make a full recovery in time for the preseason training. Currently wearing a brace.

Congrats to Gary Rohan who got married yesterday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back