Training Pre-season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

With Howes calf injury and Moores achilles and then theres the players who arent training fully but we don't know why. It has been well documented our training load has increased and is harder than previous years, could these injuries be a result of that?

Good Chance

Rumours suggest it was chocolate, but I don't see why that would cause him to miss training.
Depends what type of chocolate.

Was it dark chocolate?
White chocolate?
Cheap chocolate?
Chocolate stick?

All depends

I'd be harrassing the club. If they felt like it, or more importantly if you asked until you got to speak to someone with the authority, they'd be able to issue you replacement cards on the spot if they do them in house, or within a day or two if they outsource them.

I did just that today and fair play to them, they were able to generate a couple of single-use barcodes that only took about half an hour to come through. Dunno why they couldn't have done that yesterday, but oh well. Seats are booked, so it's all good.

apologies if its been posted elsewhere but anyone know if there is an official intra club like the past few years? surely its this week or maybe they will do it week before Ansett Cup proper

apologies if its been posted elsewhere but anyone know if there is an official intra club like the past few years? surely its this week or maybe they will do it week before Ansett Cup proper

It's on the 22nd of Feb

I can happily say thank god we aren't Carlton.

For the fifth year or something in a row the same old "It's not about wins/losses, it's about growth"..

Theres bloody country football teams better than that mob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can happily say thank god we aren't Carlton.

For the fifth year or something in a row the same old "It's not about wins/losses, it's about growth"..

Theres bloody country football teams better than that mob.
We aren’t in a position to be slagging them off when we can’t even beat them.

We aren’t in a position to be slagging them off when we can’t even beat them.
Correct but also wrong at the same time.

We should always slag them off, even if it’s silly to do so in our position.

Correct but also wrong at the same time.

We should always slag them off, even if it’s silly to do so in our position.

Precisely, we can't expect them to have any respect for us even in their perpetually peasant-like state, and therefore we must not let our foot off their throat under any circumstances.

Precisely, we can't expect them to have any respect for us even in their perpetually peasant-like state, and therefore we must not let our foot off their throat under any circumstances.
And we did send them Old Mate Mick.
So we are a kind benevolent club :)

Stuff em, they've beaten us like 4 times in the last 7 years..

Reading this I couldn’t help being reminded of that Simpson’s episode where the proud Shelbyvilian proclaims “maybe that’s why we beat them at football nearly half the time, huh” :oops:

Carlton are a shitheel of a club and our recent record against them is nothing to be proud of!

So we are in the 21st century. People can post duck face selfies with puppy dog ears while knocking back a bag of goon...but not one real meat n bones track report for weeks from the club? I get Mazzajero and Warrbuton Lad (bad knee?) Are voluteers. We all appreciate every report.
The Grind...well named... Like teeth...
Dont all clubs have spy track watchers?
The smoking man in the gutter? Pennywise? We all gloat down here...
It has been to quiet. We have a media team that could have covered the cheeto in cheifs innorguration...all 30K.. So why cant we get a weekly track summary?
Some footage of the new kiddies. Kirby knocking the behoozes out of some one in a tackle. Blair as a drinks waiter. Grundy roving to Cox...All followed by a comprehensive cliche riddled interveiw with a new coach/player/returning double amputee in a new role....
I mean, really, it is like the Grind ran out of ideas the day it was named....

Benny Crocker’s 21st tonight for a warm up no doubt.
What could possibly go wrong...

I heard they allowed to bring their dogs to the party.

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back