Remove this Banner Ad

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Announce and discuss your clubs pre-season friendlies here.

The Euros could cut into these for a lot of players, no friendlies announced for my club Liverpool yet.

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Everton are going to the US to play Arsenal and Inter Milan. Bit of a step up for us in terms of competition.. yet Carlo decided to leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Champions of Europe
I think it'll be good for the clubs and fans tbh to not have to travel, good opposition and a chance for some peeps to see some football.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
I think it'll be good for the clubs and fans tbh to not have to travel, good opposition and a chance for some peeps to see some football.
Hopefully some games against Championship clubs too then as for some, even preseason games might get pretty healthy crowds against big PL clubs.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Champions of Europe
Hopefully some games against Championship clubs too then as for some, even preseason games might get pretty healthy crowds against big PL clubs.
Yeah agree with that, would be good to keep the games in England and get some fans to see some footy.

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
Timperley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City ****
We're playing in the Joan Gamper (Barca preseason game) again.

Reminds me years ago when we won and Richard Dunne lifted the trophy to chants of "you don't know what you're doing"

Remove this Banner Ad