A Section Premier Division 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virtual VAFA continues tomorrow with Premier Section Round 11.
The afternoon betting line features a few surprises.

All details, selections at https://vvafa-hq.com/r11-tsto/

Collegians $1.79 vs. St Kevin’s OB $2.02
Old Melburnians 2.19 vs. Old Brighton 1.68
Old Trinity 2.00 vs. Old Scotch 1.81
Old Xaverians 1.53 vs. St Bernard’s 2.51
University Blues 1.52 vs. Caulfield Grammarians 2.53

Afternoon line for tomorrow's Round 12 of Virtual VAFA Premier Section.

Rain forecast and some big match-ups. See https://vvafa-hq.com for more.

Caulfield Grammarians 1.98 vs. Old Brighton 1.83
Collegians 1.94 vs. Old Xaverians 1.87
Old Trinity 2.33 vs. University Blues 1.60
St Bernard’s 1.72 vs. Old Melburnians 2.12
St Kevin’s OB 1.45 vs. Old Scotch 2.77

Heard from a source that a VFL ruckman has found his way to TH King. Will be a handful for opposition rucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch the "gutless" VAFA fold now that Andrews has given them the perfect reason to fold...

Possibly one of the most important meetings in VAFA history on tonight. The VAFA could defer the season start until late July/early August.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Watch the "gutless" VAFA fold now that Andrews has given them the perfect reason to fold...
As a staunch supporter of starting up the season however possible even I’m starting to feel that cancelling the season appears inevitable after the recent developments over the weekend. There is just too many unknowns around if a player tests positive and what impact that will have.

As a staunch supporter of starting up the season however possible even I’m starting to feel that cancelling the season appears inevitable after the recent developments over the weekend. There is just too many unknowns around if a player tests positive and what impact that will have.

This would be a perfect opportunity for the VAFA to stand up and be counted for something..."Just DO something". (JK).

why dont the VAFA show some courage and mirror the AFL. Select a date and start the season....If you dont start you wont know anything.
You get more crowds at any Bunnings Stores compared to the VAFA crowds....

why dont the VAFA show some courage and mirror the AFL. Select a date and start the season....If you dont start you wont know anything.
You get more crowds at any Bunnings Stores compared to the VAFA crowds....

agree FF. Set a date and run with it and if you have to cancel two days beforehand at least they can say they had a crack. In fairness to them, they’re damned if they do, damned if they don’t. If that scenario played out I’m sure they’d get abused for giving people a false sense of hope.

agree FF. Set a date and run with it and if you have to cancel two days beforehand at least they can say they had a crack. In fairness to them, they’re damned if they do, damned if they don’t. If that scenario played out I’m sure they’d get abused for giving people a false sense of hope.

Im hearing a requim on John Kennedy after his death this morn. A perfect segway to the VAFA season : "JUST DO SOMETHING!!"
OK, if it falters after a start?...so be it. But if we do start and get through, who gets the cudos? the VAFA as they should and the
applauds from the VAFA family. Dont let it become "Analysis by paralysis"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back