Premiership clock window

Remove this Banner Ad

timokane

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
ok cool folks just wanted to get this out there.

I am sorry about these posts but this is the one that been buring for ages.

its the premiership clock.

The premiership window is 11am-1pm

Ill go through the teams and where they are on the clock.

Adl crows: 8am another few more years away from 11am
Brisbane lions: 2pm just passed 1pm by a year ago
Carlton: 1pm just in there this year 2pm next year but in 2023 1pm
Collingwood: 10:59am this year 2023 is that 1 minute needed to enter into that window i just feel they are close but 1 minute too 11am
Essendon: 4pm on the downward slope of the clock in 2023
Freo: 1pm kind of like the blues just hanging in there for this year just
Geelong: 3pm at the cliff stage of the clock but still level on the hour hand so not quite at 4pm just yet
Power: 2pm see lions
Hawthorn: 5pm bottom but still another year or 2 to get to 6pm
Melbourne: 12 noon as prime as prime they are the only team right on 12 noon in 2023
North Melourne: 7am just and only just on a tad up side of the clock
Richmond: 3pm see geelong not quite at 4pm still level in 2023 but cliff is on the horizon
GWS: 10am i see them as kind of the team thats at 10am then next year at 2pm but i see them emerging in 2023 so 10am
St.kilda: 9am on the up still a bit to go but things are looking on the up there
Swans: thinking same as Dees but ill say 12:30pm still good but this year is time to shine kind of in their prime
Suns: 9am they are actully on the way up and not in 2023 but in 2024 likely finals for the suns same as gws
West coast: 4pm on the way down if there was a team on the cliff its the eagles but i feel they can surprise but it aint 2018 anymore
Western bulldogs: not sure some times i feel they are at 11am then sometimes at 3pm depends on the year hard to pick team the dogs

Port are yet to commence a painful rebuild

We top up to remain competitive but not taking the risk required for a premiership

We need a new coach, a ruck, a proper KPF, small crumbing forwards, a KPD and depth.

Other than that we’re fine!

Unfortunately we have gone from “we exist to win premierships” to “we take no risks to exist”

The club is losing its reason to exist.

Collingwood
Carlton
Melbourne
Brisbane
Sydney

Those 5 are all 11-1am

Gold Coast
St Kilda

8-10am

Adelaide
Essendon
Fremantle
GWS
WB
Port

6-8am

North
WCE
Hawthorn

4-6am

Geelong
Richmond

1-3pm

I’d be absolutely buggered if the premier didn’t come from that first 5. I don’t think Carlton is ready this year, and I don’t know what’s happening with Brisbane. Bit to sort out but a long year. I think this might be the first of our last years to win a flag with some of our gun players. Gawn and May in particular. We really need to win it this year, then the pressure is off.

I’d expect Collingwood, Carlton, GC and the Saints to be going at it for the next 4 years. In fact Collingwood might be on the drop with a few ageing stars like us. Carlton and GC should be a big rival for the next 4 years.

The 6am - 8am band could very easily be anything if they sorted themselves. Fremantle, Essendon, GWS. They really are just humming along. Port & WB - who knows. The crows look like they could come good again.

images

Cannot wait until Timmy works out time dilation and the effect on his clock there.
I await for the next instalment with bated breath.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm there's hardly anyone around dinnertime 6pm to 9pm on the clock. Surely some team is halfway there? We can't have everyone far away or just about to chime.

Update the clock. Update the clockUpdate the clock Update the clockUpdate the clock. Update the clockUpdate the clock Update the clockUpdate the clock. Update the clockUpdate the clock Update the clockUpdate the clock. Update the clockUpdate the clock Update the clockUpdate the clock. Update the clockUpdate the clock Update the clockUpdate the clock. Update the clockUpdate the clock Update the clockUpdate the clock. Update the clockUpdate the clock Update the clock Update the clockUpdate the clock Update the clock

Collingwood
Carlton
Melbourne
Brisbane
Sydney

Those 5 are all 11-1am

Gold Coast
St Kilda

8-10am

Adelaide
Essendon
Fremantle
GWS
WB
Port

6-8am

North
WCE
Hawthorn

4-6am

Geelong
Richmond

1-3pm

I’d be absolutely buggered if the premier didn’t come from that first 5. I don’t think Carlton is ready this year, and I don’t know what’s happening with Brisbane. Bit to sort out but a long year. I think this might be the first of our last years to win a flag with some of our gun players. Gawn and May in particular. We really need to win it this year, then the pressure is off.

I’d expect Collingwood, Carlton, GC and the Saints to be going at it for the next 4 years. In fact Collingwood might be on the drop with a few ageing stars like us. Carlton and GC should be a big rival for the next 4 years.

The 6am - 8am band could very easily be anything if they sorted themselves. Fremantle, Essendon, GWS. They really are just humming along. Port & WB - who knows. The crows look like they could come good again.
Couple of weeks back you tipped Port Adelaide for the flag now u got them in the same group as Essendon.

Bit of recency bias?

I reckon a clock is a messy analogy. I like to imagine it more like 4 distinct parts:

1680832067925.png

The only team I really have no idea about is Saints - could be a false dawn with RBT at the wheel, but they have some good young talent. I could see them end up stuck in the 6th to 10th range i.e. no-man's land.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back