Politics & Government Soon to be ex President Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

China is now bankrolling the rebuilding of syria after the Russians and Iranians have left nothing but mopping up operations of isis and al queda.

As in ww2. Russians saved the world.
oh well that clears it up then thanks for writing that yourself

Who stopped isis and Al queda?

Explain how this not hero status

Everyone knows it was the U.S who were supporting, arming & training ISIS & AL Qaeda to destroy Syria.....While also using them as the alibi to bomb & destroy entire towns, in massacring & dispersing the civilian population.

Everyone knows it was the U.S who were supporting, arming & training ISIS & AL Qaeda to destroy Syria.....While also using them as the alibi to bomb & destroy entire towns, in massacring & dispersing the civilian population.
Hardly anyone knows the truth.

To caught up thinking Russia hacked the election and trump grabbing pussy.

Putin would shirtfront Abbott on his arse, Hall vs Hunter style
That was more a stiff-arm fend off.

Hall Hunter.JPG

Hodge vs Heppell was a shirtfront.

Untitled.png

I'm by no means a Trump supporter but I'm also not a left wing sheep that bags him for everything he does while ignoring some of the good things he does.

He helped diffuse the tension with North Korea by meeting with Kim Jong-un, something no other American president has done, people are quick to forget that though and all jump in to criticise him for not calling Russia out for meddling in the US elections when the US elections are already corrupted anyway.

I'm by no means a Trump supporter but I'm also not a left wing sheep that bags him for everything he does while ignoring some of the good things he does.

He helped diffuse the tension with North Korea by meeting with Kim Jong-un, something no other American president has done, people are quick to forget that though and all jump in to criticise him for not calling Russia out for meddling in the US elections when the US elections are already corrupted anyway.
That's akin to criticising someone for focusing on the dirty great turd their mate's left on their bedspread this week rather than all the friendship and companionship he's given them in the past.

Plugger no. He is back to square one on NK - “no timeframe” was the quote this week.

It was all a show, ‘won’ soundly by the NKs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norf career are run by the military. That guy is just a proxy like reagen was. An actor

The norf have so many minerals and oil it's not funny and China will benefit massively.

So it's a race to see who'll be friends wif them. America doesn't want the Chinese economy to get any stronger.

Its all about business

What I will say though. As many wars created by business. More can be stopped. Just takes the right man in the right place to change direction.

Hillary was bankrolled by arms companies and terrorist states like saudia Arabia. Trump answers only to trump.

I can't say I love Vladmir Putin. I really can't. I have so many opinions they can't all fit here (plus everyone would say "won't this c*nt shut up??"

Anyway, apart from free pints all over County Laois (pronounced LEESH, Jim-Bob Brayshaw) as a result of the Geelong win I have to wonder. Even across offline MATES OF MIME, there is this sudden standing-up towards supposed U.S virtues and all manner of s**t.

Has everyone forgotten what these cu[nts have actually DONE in the world??? Nobody should celebrate Mr Putin's ascendancy on the world stage but for f*ck's sake, as a Washington-oriented vassal state shouldn't us critics (as denizens within) be loudest in our mockery of The Orange Gift? Why single out the Russians first and forermost?

I realise that in an objective world that all should be called out equally according to their transgressions but, for me at least, I've been in a nation that meekly accepts and has accepted vassal status from Washington (and before that London) my whole life.

I've seen many reprehensible foreign policy decisions go Washington's way through our own captive foreign policy.

I can't live life through the eyes of a former member of the Warsaw Pact. I can't speak first-hand of the evils vassalage to Moscow has brought to my people. But I can Australia's vassalage to Washington. True we never had an obvious active role in U.S depradations throughout Central America and South America (beyond 5 eyes - how far back does it reach?) but still. We had enough to be ashamed of.

Enough to cut ties.

Enough to join the Non-Aligned Movement.

More on this later...

This

Shirtless-Putin.png

vs

This

212259-tony-abbott-091130.jpg

Yeah my money would be on Putin too.
Why would you say that? Abbott is clearly far fitter in those photos? Abbott's five years younger and a fair bit taller too...

He 'diffused the tension' that he created when openly daring the Koreans to shoot missiles at him. The summit was an achievement for Kim Jong-Un, because it made him look like a world power - on a par with the President of the USA.
Hardly anyone knows the truth.

To caught up thinking Russia hacked the election and trump grabbing pussy.
Given the two things you listed at the end did happen, who are you accusing of not knowing the truth? Also was that a legit reference to Russia attacking Al Qaeda or was it just a Rambo joke? Your previous comments suggested you don't have a great grasp of geo politics (e.g. claiming Al Qaeda were defeated - which they absolutely have not been), so it's hard to tell if it was a joke or you were actually asserting that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back