Moved Thread Pressure mounts on Dockers to give Woodside sponsorship the heave ho

Remove this Banner Ad

The climate crazies are a different breed. While they're best ignored, I'd like to see us do more for the environment. The teals have it about right.
I think it's mostly just a modern day replacement for religion for simple people that need to feel part of a group and be lead.

I think it's mostly just a modern day replacement for religion for simple people that need to feel part of a group and be lead.
There is of course the chance you've gravely underestimated the situation

Check out 2023 on whatever meteorological website you trust, NASA or something. Everything is unprecedented; sea surface temps, ice extent, atmosphere temps. Complex systems can be robust up until a point but when they collapse they go rather quickly(this applies for the biosphere and also global civilisation)

Just like Murdoch pays climate bastards in 70% of our print media. So your point is ridiculous and hypocrital.

Always comes back to Murdoch apparently….

He is either the super bogey man and a man of major influence or he is Mr ineffectual considering all major states at this stage and the federal government are all alp governments

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Time to start large scale renewables asap before these coal and gas fields become redundant.
If you guys are upset emmisions will go down you can start a bin fire in your backyards.

You do you… let the rest of us go about our business with the air con on when it’s warm, the heater on when it’s cold and a pleasant view of the countryside without endless solar panels and wind farms….
Oh and we I’ll keep the trillions of dollars for something we can effect hey

He is either the super bogey man and a man of major influence or he is Mr ineffectual considering all major states at this stage and the federal government are all alp governments

Ineffectual? You've got to be kidding. What do you think people read everyday?

You do you… let the rest of us go about our business with the air con on when it’s warm, the heater on when it’s cold and a pleasant view of the countryside without endless solar panels and wind farms….
My god man. You really have your head in the propaganda sand.

A while ago the media was the be-all and end-all, and "doing your own research", ie reading, was bad. Now it's hate the media. It's certainly a flexible position.

This is the sad reality of it now, though an interesting shift from atmosphere chemistry skeptics

The failure of action over the last 50 years with natural feedbacks kicking in, it's actually the rational position for countries/individuals, may as well burn til the end(tragedy of the commons/multipolar traps)

Personally I'm doing the consume as little as possible thing because I feel bad for the rest of the animals/plants/other
No car/flights/aircon/kids. Flour and beans/bit of gardening/bare essentials shops. It is surprising how little you have to work when you don't want much(privileged position though for sure). Do love my internet connection

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They look at it on the internet. Poor argument. Everyone knows Australia has right wing media saturation that plays down climate change.

Sorry to tell you, most people wouldn’t look at news websites…

But continue to believe everything is a conspiracy against whatever political view you have.

Sorry to tell you, most people wouldn’t look at news websites…

But continue to believe everything is a conspiracy against whatever political view you have.

So no one reads or looks at Murdoch publications or watches commercial TV or listens to 3AW or 2UE.
Ok gotcha . lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back