Moved Thread Pressure mounts on Dockers to give Woodside sponsorship the heave ho

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel sorry for you that you are that brainwashed and gullible , that you barrack for a corrupt fossil fuel company.
Hopefully you can come back to reality one day .
Maybe it's just me, but in the example that you have provided, I think I'll wait to see what the Federal Court has to say about it before casting any aspersions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do enjoy a good primary school insult. He'd need less scruples to be a CEO though

On topic I think take the cash, less than a decade before climate collapse and I want freo to snag one in that time frame*

*somewhat biased
Was that you on Mounts Bay road the other day bothering commuters, or maybe be you were one that signed the petition that amounted to nothing.

Was that you on Mounts Bay road the other day bothering commuters, or maybe be you were one that signed the petition that amounted to nothing.
Nah, I'm rather nihilistic about the whole thing, I just like to put some comments on the record on bigfooty so I can say I told you so as mass casualty events occur

Commuting, what a farcical practice for 99% of human existence

Remove this Banner Ad

Back