Moved Thread Pressure mounts on Dockers to give Woodside sponsorship the heave ho

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds great. Problem is the climate nuffies want us to shut down everything yesterday. Excuse me while I go out to chop some wood for the fire pit I just dug in the backyard.
What's a climate nuffie? A scientist? Man, you are a whack job.

The Dockers signed on for another two seasons and will benefit greatly, the climate alarmists are just naysayers who just like to whinge...As the Dockers have said "We're incredibly fortunate and grateful … to have a partner like Woodside who've been with us for 14 years ... through thick and thin" - Fremantle CEO Simon Garlick. Good on them.

Sounds like poor planning, almost like when people were talking about stuff 30-40 years ago some planning ahead would have helped.

e.g. 'what happens when we run out of stuff to dig up out of the ground and sell?'

I guess because we've poorly planned in the past we should continue to poorly plan in the future and hope we're dead before the repercussions appear.

Poor planning. No, it's population growth. The planet is far too populated. Rather than deal with THAT issue, people want to deal with secondary issues.

Poor planning. No, it's population growth. The planet is far too populated. Rather than deal with THAT issue, people want to deal with secondary issues.

Well one requires a certain amount of mass killings in order to reverse it and the other doesn't. Low hanging fruit and all.

needing to feed people and keep them warm results in methane and CO2 emissions. some countries need to stop breeding
How can you stop people breeding? Taxing the 2nd child onwards is one option.
You need young people around to look after old people as well.
Eg Japan's low birth rate is causing problems with an aging population.

needing to feed people and keep them warm results in methane and CO2 emissions. some countries need to stop breeding

How can you stop people breeding? Taxing the 2nd child onwards is one option.
You need young people around to look after old people as well.
Eg Japan's low birth rate is causing problems with an aging population.
Seems an impasse then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you get sexy with the poster of the Woodside CEO? She looks like a cross between Darth Vadar/ A serial killer/ and a prison inmate.
Send her some money to support her, It's a hard job polluting the planet and listening to protests.
View attachment 1840616

Is this the best you can do?

'Who needs to pay for newspaper advertising? Not the fossil fuel company Woodside in its home state of Western Australia, based on recent evidence. It can place its message unchallenged in Perth’s local daily without the inconvenience of having to pay for it.

Last Friday the West Australian went big with an opinion piece by Meg O’Neill, Woodside’s Perth-based chief executive – not once, but four times.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back