Moved Thread Pressure mounts on Dockers to give Woodside sponsorship the heave ho

Remove this Banner Ad

You are an attention seeker ,no friends in real life and no one loves you .
Nup nup,, sorry this ain't on. No need to get ultra personal.

If you disagree with the premise of the thread or climate change with AP ok, but keep it to the thread and related topics.

Not play the poster coz you disagree with their world view.

Shame.

Nup nup,, sorry this ain't on. No need to get ultra personal.

If you disagree with the premise of the thread or climate change with AP ok, but keep it to the thread and related topics.

Not play the poster coz you disagree with their world view.

Shame.
That’s one thing I think most of us can agree on.

Why is that? Because I want climate action? You're a bit mixed up in the noggin fella.
You've got climate action FFS. What is impossible is to click a finger and it occur overnight. It's happening.

Truly ******* bizarre attitudes of the climate activists. You're literally getting what you want and fossil fuel co's are even spending money keeping sports alive instead of using it all reinventing themselves. Another win

How much more could you possibly want?! I don't think it could be anymore of a win for your arguments yet you still aren't happy. This is why the world should bow down to the loud mob, it's never enough

You've got climate action FFS. What is impossible is to click a finger and it occur overnight. It's happening.

Truly ******* bizarre attitudes of the climate activists. You're literally getting what you want and fossil fuel co's are even spending money keeping sports alive instead of using it all reinventing themselves. Another win

How much more could you possibly want?! I don't think it could be anymore of a win for your arguments yet you still aren't happy. This is why the world should bow down to the loud mob, it's never enough
So wrong

That's incorrect. We don't need any new fossil fuel projects . We already have a massive amount of current projects and we export a massive amount of fossil fuel. Poor argument.

If we stop exporting fossil fuels how are we going to replace that revenue? You know, the revenue that funds our health and education systems?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel sorry for those people who think Australia is doing enough or doing ok on climate action.
We are literally in the top 3 worst countries in the world.
Every proper climate science in the world and the UN codemn what little we are doing.
Wake up sleepy heads.

I'd rather we just tell the rest of the world to get stuffed and keep pumping out fossil fuel exports. If we don't sell the stuff to third world countries out there, other countries will anyway.

Goooooooo Woodside!!!!!!!!!

I'd rather we just tell the rest of the world to get stuffed and keep pumping out fossil fuel exports. If we don't sell the stuff to third world countries out there, other countries will anyway.

Or those countries will freeze to death. Our climate warriors aren't so woke when it comes to people in need?

All talk, slacktivists are the worst

Or those countries will freeze to death. Our climate warriors aren't so woke when it comes to people in need?

All talk, slacktivists are the worst

Climate Catastrophe doesn't even rate a mention in 3rd world countries. The only catastrophe they care about is when they struggle to pay their energy bill every month which mind you, is already significantly less than ours for some reason...

Climate Catastrophe doesn't even rate a mention in 3rd world countries. The only catastrophe they care about is when they struggle to pay their energy bill every month which mind you, is already significantly less than ours for some reason...
Even being able to care about the 'climate emergency' is a privilege. The warriors here need to realize that

Yet somehow Australia is charged up to their nose for energy to keep them happy AND they don't want us exporting crucial fuels overseas to those in need. Bad people

Even being able to care about the 'climate emergency' is a privilege. The warriors here need to realize that

Yet somehow Australia is charged up to their nose for energy to keep them happy AND they don't want us exporting crucial fuels overseas to those in need. Bad people

It's all pretty easy when you're sitting in your inner city dwelling in a first world country

yeah right.... a wealth fund that lasts in perpetuity. Good luck with that.

Norway did exactly that with oil revenue. Working out pretty well for them so far when one of the biggest concerns they have is whether one of the countries with the highest per capita spend on social welfare could spend even more on social welfare thanks to the fund.

Government should at this point only be approving new mines if they have a stake in the co. 10% or so. Same when any private co needs a bailout because they're about to bust

Earn something back for our energy prices

Norway did exactly that with oil revenue. Working out pretty well for them so far when one of the biggest concerns they have is whether one of the countries with the highest per capita spend on social welfare could spend even more on social welfare thanks to the fund.
Or a similar model.

Sounds great. Problem is the climate nuffies want us to shut down everything yesterday. Excuse me while I go out to chop some wood for the fire pit I just dug in the backyard.

Sounds great. Problem is the climate nuffies want us to shut down everything yesterday. Excuse me while I go out to chop some wood for the fire pit I just dug in the backyard.

Sounds like poor planning, almost like when people were talking about stuff 30-40 years ago some planning ahead would have helped.

e.g. 'what happens when we run out of stuff to dig up out of the ground and sell?'

I guess because we've poorly planned in the past we should continue to poorly plan in the future and hope we're dead before the repercussions appear.

Wow , what an ignorant post.
Here some experts to counter your naive Woodside fanboy cheering. Nice attempt at a troll climate denier. Enjoy your summer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back