PRGuy to be unmasked

Remove this Banner Ad

Avi taking it all in his stride.

View attachment 1610684

Only problem with that first line is this is what he does to his haters...

View attachment 1610686
We all know Avi is a thin skinned little bitch. All in all he's irrelevant, Covid-19 is fading into the background for the general public who are now more concerned with rising interest rates and cost of living issues.

If Avi knew his history he'd probably be ahead of the curve and distancing from the far right when it comes to recession and weakening economic times. That ******* Rukshan too.

It's been scheduled to go live for a week now. He just has to push the button on his pre-made "Oh shock! Give me money!"
I'm taking a punt here but I reckon it goes like this:

"The Andrews government is trying to silence me and block the truth, so now I need your help to fight back"

Probably through in a few Covid and lock down lines, maybe a few more out there conspiracies to cast a wide net. Need to appeal to most of his base here as these court costs won't be cheap.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Avi knew his history he'd probably be ahead of the curve and distancing from the far right when it comes to recession and weakening economic times.
He plays to his audience, flat liners who like to believe they are free thinking freedom fighters but in reality are just meme share, reposting Nuremberg 2.0, Australia is a company on the stock exchange, maritime law on the land, plandemic, WEF, WHO, conspiracy theories and other various amounts of dog s**t to fill their flat earth black n white things were better in my day, bring back those days narrow point of view. His audience is reactive by nature and will never see ahead of the curve. They can only shout at a cloud when it is directly above them as it only then will it take the focus off the flat narrow view that they have. It's all about them the here and now.

He plays to his audience, flat liners who like to believe they are free thinking freedom fighters but in reality are just meme share, reposting Nuremberg 2.0, Australia is a company on the stock exchange, maritime law on the land, plandemic, WEF, WHO, conspiracy theories and other various amounts of dog s**t to fill their flat earth black n white things were better in my day, bring back those days narrow point of view. His audience is reactive by nature and will never see ahead of the curve. They can only shout at a cloud when it is directly above them as it only then will it take the focus off the flat narrow view that they have. It's all about them the here and now.
Spot on. He grifts as a grafter does and he has his audience and knows what gets them up and about or more importantly, into there wallet.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back