Strategy Punting on the fourth Down

Remove this Banner Ad

The Aussie rules equivalence is playing an extra player in the back line, or an extra player at stoppage.

BTW analytics do not say that punting is bad - it is situation dependent. But if your team want to go for it on 4th down and 50 on your own 1yard line after multiple false start penalties, be my guest.

The Aussie rules equivalence is playing an extra player in the back line, or an extra player at stoppage.

BTW analytics do not say that punting is bad - it is situation dependent. But if your team want to go for it on 4th down and 50 on your own 1yard line after multiple false start penalties, be my guest.

There is a chart there that shows the stats. Yes you are within a short distance from the end zone.

Couldn't help but think punting on the 4th down meant would he kick it, or would they go for it? Like the Lions just did there and botched. Should have returned it. What I meant more specifically was, would you punt on the 4th down? As in bet on it, Return, or throw? Then this just sprung to mind.

They left out the parts before it though. Great gambling scene.iluvparis would be so god damn proud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back