Qafl 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Emblem and Mckenzie I’ve played 80%. And I was referring to the comment made about being full strength. Which we aren’t. Was only stating who was out of the best 22.

I heard today that Ryan Pantic has left the cats for Coolangatta?

That’s a fair player to lose mid season, should dominate that division. Fall out with the coach?

I heard today that Ryan Pantic has left the cats for Coolangatta?

That’s a fair player to lose mid season, should dominate that division. Fall out with the coach?

I heard he retired after being suspended against morningside. Fallout probably with coach and football managers. I think he played over 100 games there but from watching a few games he never looked the same since the big injury

Very strong possibility both Maroochydore and Noosa to enter qafl next year. Both have been offered the opportunity.
Hope so both way to good for that Div and makes teams not want to jump Up from div 2 ATM the jump is Too big
Both have Great setups and for the league in general I hope they both do it !!!!!

Def not retired. He played for cooly on the weekend. He has done very well just be back out playing after his nasty injury.

Great effort by him to be even playing footy again . But certainly is not the Pants we know anymore as a player , was battling to make the Broady seniors side and to his credit he recognized this.

Sherwood I think can cause upset of the season against Palmy this week. Just about got all their good players back and heap to play for this week.

Reckon they are huge chance if Palmy slightly off.
Still plenty out, but last few weeks weve been as strong as we have been all year on paper. Much better situation than where we found ourselves in the opening 6 or 7 weeks.

Shame we have had 2 byes in 4 weeks when looking our strongest, but that's footy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- 17 kids eligible for the Rising Star.
- 4 Rising Star nominations.
- 4 players selected in QAFL training squad.
- Massive improvement from young leaders in Crawley, Maynard, Harding etc...
- Some very competitive patches against sides who will feature in September.

Heading into the bye some terrific foundations laid. Props to coach Marsh for continuing on his teams development pathway. #britefuture

Interesting games this week.
Broady by 9 points
Palmy by 33 points
And Hopefully with 4 big ins we can get over the grange by 21 points.

Agree with your tips super.

Pantic was cleared to cooly prior to June 30. Better for club and player for the change as Ryan didn’t come back the same player after his injury and was no longer in our best 22.

He wasn’t keen to play reserves so retired and fair enough if he wants to play at a lower level.

I thought clearly cats best performance of the year. A few on here tipped the tigers during the week, I was confident we could win but not as convincing as it turned out.

Labrador won’t play finals on that performance before today I thought they’d sneak in but can’t see it now

I thought clearly cats best performance of the year. A few on here tipped the tigers during the week, I was confident we could win but not as convincing as it turned out.

Labrador won’t play finals on that performance before today I thought they’d sneak in but can’t see it now

Another great performance from the cats. 2nd spot good to see them improving under their new coach Zorko.

Are they a real contender?

We haven’t beaten a top 3 team yet but a very solid performance yesterday

Just looked their run home includes PBC , demons , Morningside, and then 2 bottom teams.

If they win 4/5 they finish 2nd. Percentage is superior

Remove this Banner Ad

Back