QAFL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

My Broady making some announcements be it they have resigned gun recruits from 2020 in Moncrieff, Lower, Lowe and Fisher .Young Arnold is staying and not returning to Southport and they have signed 2 wekk credentialled players from Victoria

My Broady making some announcements be it they have resigned gun recruits from 2020 in Moncrieff, Lower, Lowe and Fisher .Young Arnold is staying and not returning to Southport and they have signed 2 wekk credentialled players from Victoria
and more announcements to follow

Probably already well known by people posting in this sub forum but AFL Premiership player Nick Malceski is going to coach Labrador's senior QAFL side next year. He didn't have much luck coaching our NEAFL team so hopefully things turn out differently for him at the QAFL level. It's definitely a massive positive to have someone of Malceski's top level experience coaching at the QAFL level.

Probably already well known by people posting in this sub forum but AFL Premiership player Nick Malceski is going to coach Labrador's senior QAFL side next year. He didn't have much luck coaching our NEAFL team so hopefully things turn out differently for him at the QAFL level. It's definitely a massive positive to have someone of Malceski's top level experience coaching at the QAFL level.

As much as AFL experience is good it doesn’t automatically grant you being a successful coach.
Coaching as a much different beast to playing .

Premiers would be most impacted after opening the doors to anyone in 2020, only for most to walk right back out again.

And another 🏆 to show for it Miller. Sounds like you got a vendetta against a few clubs because you may have a son that thought didn’t get the opportunities he should have?

And another 🏆 to show for it Miller. Sounds like you got a vendetta against a few clubs because you may have a son that thought didn’t get the opportunities he should have?
And that was long debated on this forum and no doubt at every QAFL club. Time to move on from the COVID/NEAFL debate and focus on next

my young fella played there many years ago, long gone now. Wouldn't have happened under the old guard though.

Welcome back Ablett. Where have you been hiding? What's your take on the 2021 QAFL world?

Deployed in Iraq to protect their President.

Heard Palm Beach went hard at Andy Lovell to coach but to no avail.
Also hunted Andrew Swallow .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Flag is a Flag Champ. Plus most of the boys that came back were juniors besides Payne and Williams

As a long time supporter of the Cats who obviously lost the GF with guys like Payne and Williams having a big impact , I can say I have zero issue with Morningside’s strategy around player recruitment earlier this year, grabbing the great talent that was around.

Agree absolutely that a flag is a flag and even if a few move on naturally their 2s also won and I’m sure they’ll be just fine and one of the contenders in 2021.

the criticism levelled at them ( and towards us to a lessor extent) is strange imo it’s nothing like a club spending up big to try and buy a premiership only to go broke and have a massive player exodus, a trap that many clubs have fallen into.

Have clubs started training yet? We started today with some ugly Movember mos on show.

As a long time supporter of the Cats who obviously lost the GF with guys like Payne and Williams having a big impact , I can say I have zero issue with Morningside’s strategy around player recruitment earlier this year, grabbing the great talent that was around.

Agree absolutely that a flag is a flag and even if a few move on naturally their 2s also won and I’m sure they’ll be just fine and one of the contenders in 2021.

the criticism levelled at them ( and towards us to a lessor extent) is strange imo it’s nothing like a club spending up big to try and buy a premiership only to go broke and have a massive player exodus, a trap that many clubs have fallen into.

Have clubs started training yet? We started today with some ugly Movember mos on show.
Noosa start their pre season training tonight at the rugby union grounds.Our ground has just had major drainage works done and won’t be ready until early to mid January.

Who ever wins the flag will generally cop criticism on here out of jealousy. It happened when we (PBC) won in 17,18.

Good on morningside, a very proud and successful club who have always gone about it the right way as far as i know

all good. I think its more their ability to now deal with the fallout thats in question.

crying poor and allegedly complaining and whining about other club recruiting is a bit rich coming off a flag.

The strategy was fine given it netted some silverware, but it was always going to have a impact on 2021 and just gotta live with it.

Moved back to Coast with his work I think SMY. Will be a huge loss as a ripping bloke and very underrated defender. Not many forwards got him this year that I can recall.

Yes you wont find a better bloke SM - really pleased for his success last year. Local Kawana boy who left Maroochy 3-4 yrs ago now for work purposes and he hadn't established himself as a bona fide senior footballer at that time but kept persisting. Playing in a QAFL premiership team is a great feather in the cap for him.

Arnold made a phone call to the Hornets about a pre season, after Southport told him his services were no longer required.We tried to get Lucas Jellyman Turner but Broadbeach have got him already I'm lead to believe.

Those so called Guns shot blanks in the Granny

all good. I think its more their ability to now deal with the fallout thats in question.

crying poor and allegedly complaining and whining about other club recruiting is a bit rich coming off a flag.

The strategy was fine given it netted some silverware, but it was always going to have a impact on 2021 and just gotta live with it.

Not sure I have read or heard anyone complaining or whinging from Morningside? Had 62 on track first night andat least 12 senior boys not there yet so think they in not bad shape.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back