Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - SFA vs Sydney Board. What's Qooty? Come find out! LIVE MATCH THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s the Qooty equivalent of having to do a lap around the pool table in your underwear ?? Because I think we might have to do this after that effort....
If you stopped ******* around with the pushing and shoving you might have actually got a touch on your shithouse opponent.

If you stopped ******* around with the pushing and shoving you might have actually got a touch on your s**thouse opponent.

I took a mark and inserted the ball in his face and got pinged for too high !!! I was robbed worse than the Kiwis !!

Just call me Hayward. I fully expect to get multiple games where I can put in a reasonable performance once a month.
If that's the naming system then call me Mitch Morton.

Would have had him but The Jesus seemed to be blessed by a higher power when it came to umps.
That guy's an absolute crook.

319611_b97fa7353a157f0656b2a366dba2e5c8.png

Well done Sydney Board on the victory.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED.

Special thanks to NaturalDisaster for simming the game as well as the mods.

SWANS FANS - READ THIS->

For those that wish to play in the Sweet FA and do this every week for a bit of fun, head on over to this thread which explains the league a bit more:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...s-season-28-new-players-sign-up-here.1222507/

Post a message and say you're keen to join a league - let the fun begin!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great job team, we more than doubled the Hawthorn Board's winning margin! :thumbsu:

JoshWoodenSpoon it looks like even in exhibition games you're a terrible player.

@JoshWoodenSpoon it looks like even in exhibition games you're a terrible player.
As you know, the only place worse than the forward line is the midfield.
I just do these things for the match payments.

I kicked two behinds. I'm that brilliant :(

Well done Swans, you have a good team there!

I tried to kick two behinds, but after the first one the umpires noticed and said it wasn’t sporting.....

You got paid for this??
I sure did. Unfortunately the value of ClarkeMonies was decimated in the leadup when it became clear to investors that the guy couldn't run anything on time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back