Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - SFA vs Sydney Board. What's Qooty? Come find out! LIVE MATCH THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean premiership winning, keep the swans in the game, score equalling tap on to Kizza Jack, Mitch Morton? Come on mate. I saw your stats. You'd be 2019 Ronke, if you were lucky.
What currentl AFL team has a Ronke? We had Ronkes at the Roys, twice , over the last 15 or so years!

You mean premiership winning, keep the swans in the game, score equalling tap on to Kizza Jack, Mitch Morton? Come on mate. I saw your stats. You'd be 2019 Ronke, if you were lucky.
You're simply proving my case. I'm good for one game for every couple trips round the sun.

Jeebus, didn't even know the game had kicked off.

Hi, I'm The Filth Wizard and I captain the Gold City Royals - we have a pretty sweet Swans contingent already with Blacky, McEvoy, Cloud_ and miggs already in our ranks and we've recently nabbed this young up and comer cadsky. Looking for a couple more rookies to join us and I'm not gonna lie, after watching that game play out that Adam Goodes looks like a nice pick up.

How's all the desperate PM'ing looking for recruits after my glorious 4 kick for 4 behinds game. Now I know how the young girls feel like on dating apps.
I kicked 6 goal on debut and havnt had a single poster try to crack onto me 🙁

How's all the desperate PM'ing looking for recruits after my glorious 4 kick for 4 behinds game. Now I know how the young girls feel like on dating apps.
Glad you appreciate me not going whatsoever near ya.

Am I not pretty enough for you?
If you saw the mugs running around at the Bears you'd rule that one out as an explanation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear three men in particular have stars in their eyes over you.

Haaave you met TedDougChris?

Woah woah. This username you allege to be cursed took a side to the SweetFA Grand Final this season. You'll never guess what happened when I got suspended for the big match. Where you playing cad, I'll be keeping an elbow out for you.
Lels... such a good GF...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back