Media Qrownbet CEO Reveals SFA Gambling Fix

Remove this Banner Ad

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Untitled-2.png

Shocking news is coming out of Qrownbet HQ in Las Vegas, with CEO kdavva74 releasing a press statement detailing the attempt of a high profile Sweet FA player attempting to cheat its patrons out of their hard earned qash.

The young leader of the financially insecure company called a prompt press conference outside the offices and made the bombshell allegations just moments ago.

"I can now reveal that, in the last few days, our company was approached by a high profile Sweet FA player with the intention of manipulating a market we had released in regards to his performance in this weekend's match.

I will take full responsibility and admit that yes, we did initially meet with this player and have a discussion but I left that meeting without giving any confirmation of any kind and with full intention of formally replying with a negative response. Being such an influential player, I was too intimidated to immediately rebuke him.

However, the player took my silence as confirmation, acted, and we have had to react as promptly as swiftly as possible in order to keep the company, and the Sweet FA's, best interests at heart. This was a large scale fix involving tens of thousands of dollars and we believe that it also involved administrative officials of his club due to the nature of the fixed market.

We will not be revealing the player's name specifically at this time until we have finished working with Cloud_ and the league on a full-scale investigation into the matter. What I can reveal is that all bets on the Tony Lynn 15 to score more than 50 Dream Team points in Round 3 market have been voided and all cash staked has been returned."

More to come.

Last edited:
Clearly the panicked response of a startled young rookie that does not understand the proud foundations of what this league was built on.

Weak as piss.

"I will not be drawn into such allegations at this time; I will tell you that we evaluated several courses of action and decided that this was the best considering all circumstances."

"I will not be drawn into such allegations at this time; I will tell you that we evaluated several courses of action and decided that this was the best considering all circumstances."

You will be judged and defined by this.

You will be judged and defined by this.

"If I am judged and defined as the whistleblower of a major subversion of justice, then I welcome it and look forward to it."

All credibility as a poster lost.

"If we have nothing further to discuss on the topic of this press conference, then I think I'll move on."

"If we have nothing further to discuss on the topic of this press conference, then I think I'll move on."
Hi kdavva74, what do you have to say to the rumours that JoshWoodenSpoon has told you to offer some similarly good odds on something which we can bet on or you will find yourself playing the back pocket again for the rest of the year?

Hi kdavva74, what do you have to say to the rumours that JoshWoodenSpoon has told you to offer some similarly good odds on something which we can bet on or you will find yourself playing the back pocket again for the rest of the year?

''At this point in time we believe there are no other players or clubs actively seeking to manipulate any markets in the manner that I have outlined. We will be doing our due diligence in future to ensure this never happens again."

''At this point in time we believe there are no other players or clubs actively seeking to manipulate any markets in the manner that I have outlined. We will be doing our due diligence in future to ensure this never happens again."
*gets handed bundles of cash*
Well kdavva74 it is obvious to everyone at the Bears that you are the only person with any integrity left in the swamp. #draintheswamp #kdavva74forMobbsMedalseason26
Photo of Tommycash leaving the press conference:
upload_2018-8-9_16-16-57.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"We are awake that this case draws comparison with prior incidents, which is why we're pleased to have nipped in the bud early on."

Awake mate, you are clearly asleep at the wheel.

Weeeeeeeak.

You will never met up to BLERN 's lofty standards like this. Booooo!

I knew backing Tony to get unders was the right answer.

The young fella had a real chance to make a name for himself here but sadly folded like a deck chair when it counted.

Its nice to see a gambling organisation that values integrity. All stakeholders can be extremely proud of the responsible and diligent management of Qrownbet. I see great success for this organisation moving forward.

"I'm glad to see one of our most valued customers so honestly appraise the situation."

The young fella had a real chance to make a name for himself here but sadly folded like a deck chair when it counted.
The only DT score that counts this Sundays is yours.

It will be the biggest news story of the round at least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back