Game Day Qualifying Final, St Kilda vs Geelong - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Great half.
Milney pushing up the ground yet still kicking goals was great.
Goddard on fire.
Ablett and Selwood both caught diving for free kicks in the 2nd Quarter too and can't get their hands on it.

There was somerthing gratifying at seeing Ablett having a sook about not getting a free instead of getting up and trying to apply a tackle to Dal as he ran off with the footy. Shows a mental state that you're more worried about having a whinge than manning up and dealing with a possible incorrect call and getting on with it, he might be a brilliant footballer but the man needs to learn to cop some flak on the field, similar to Stevie J at times.

Anyway, liking Peakes game thus far, has done some really slick s**t in the traffic, just needs to nab some goals to cap it off.

I'm all a flutter at the moment. We're playing well but the umpires are finding ways to keep Geelong in touch.

This is a ripper of a match.
Geelong got a cheap one with Stokes but then SJ should've got one that the umps didn't give.

What a satisfying win.

...and very lucrative for me and members of my family...

the odds for us were simply ludicrous

$3.10 for the win

Woohooooooooooooo

Awww no toe-poke? XD jk's

Still shaking even though I watched it at home, booking my flights now for the prelim.

So ****ing glad i don't have to go through that s**t next weekend. :D

Great game, awesomse rivalry these two teams are building.

Oh yeah, none of this "one hand on the cup" bullshit im reading from Saints supporters. Shut the **** up and put that lid back on.

Great effort Saints...I was devastated when you fell short last year and my heart was racing in the last few minutes tonight
My stepson is an ultra passionate Saints supporter and our household is going off tonight
Hope the Hawks can meet you in the Granny......I couldnt lose either way

I feel the need to preface this (since I stated in the lead up I like close games cause of the butterflies) that I did indeed get so wrapped up in freaking right the hell out in that last quarter that I threw up. I'd also like to preface this with that it was the kind of win that gets followed up with primeval roar.

Thats one down, one step closer and now we focus on the prelim, now we focus on our improvement because one thing stood out like dogs balls tonight and that one thing is that during the transition from dry to wet we got slaughtered. Good luck to the cats in their next match v Freo or the Hawks, as always recently, a bloody thrilling contest between the two sides, just unlucky or lucky depending on viewpoint, that you might have to take the logn way around instead of us this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose I do mean to be rude but you are the most boring team in the league. Bomb it in to the goal square from outside the fifty over and over again. Blight on the game = St Kilda!!

I suppose I do mean to be rude but you are the most boring team in the league. Bomb it in to the goal square from outside the fifty over and over again. Blight on the game = St Kilda!!

Hmm lets see. So many options.

tissuebox.jpg

or

babycrying.jpg

or

dawsonscreek.jpg

?

Epic game, great win.

I hope our fantastic first half isn't forgotten after the Cats pummelled us in that final quarter.

So proud to be a Sainter tonight :)

I have completely lost my voice, but it was worth it!

And the odds were silly - only had $20 on, but don't mind a small win :thumbsu:

Nick Riewoldt and Lenny Hayes proved why they are the leaders of the club.
Peake was fantastic
Our mids including Goddard were classic
However Dempster was a disgrace with his disposal, thankfully he well held Johnson
Kosi did completly nothing after the rain hit, looked very sharp when was dry, so lets hope its dry weather from here on in.

Absolutley wrapped with the win. WELL DONE SAINTERS! :thumbsu::D

Them some bitter pills.

We bombed it to the the goal square :rolleyes:
How many marks inside 50 did you have compared to us?
I seem to remember the Cats bombing it to the goal square a fair bit in the last quarter.

wet paws anyone??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back