Question to other League Pass subscribers

Remove this Banner Ad

...youd still need a VPN to use the Canadian one?

Are you sure? I didn't need to use a VPN while viewing last year and before you buy the Canadian one, there isn't a warning saying so...
You don't, but they did inexplicably lock my account after about a week. They unlocked it once I emailed them with no explanation.

I can only surmise that they noticed I was watching from Australia after buying a Canadian package. They don't have a leg to stand on though. For all they know, I moved from Canada to Australia.

MLB and NHL are both around US$120 no matter where you are.

NBA and NFL both vary significantly by region and both can be found approx 50% cheaper using a VPN at signup.

I'll cop the $27 loss this time and recommend others to not use PayPal with the NBA via India. Stick to CC.

Last edited:
renewal email received to confirm that auto renewal will take place 25th September, at the rate of 130 CAD (10% off)....nice!

So is Candaian Dollars the cheapest option?

As a general guide can you give me a rough idea or how you actually done this?
I can research the specifics and sort it out.

Also, i will be primarily watching on Apple TV. If i purchase in CAD can i still use it?

So is Candaian Dollars the cheapest option?

As a general guide can you give me a rough idea or how you actually done this?
I can research the specifics and sort it out.

Also, i will be primarily watching on Apple TV. If i purchase in CAD can i still use it?

I think registering by a brazil vpn is cheapest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought NBA via a Canadian VPN last year for the first time and I paid with Paypal. After hearing how they usually automatically renew your subscription unless you manually cancel, I was curious if they could do that still if I had paid with my Paypal account.

Turns out they can lol. I wasn't going to subscribe this season, but they auto renewed me. I thought they wouldn't be able to do that with Paypal.

Just a heads up for anyone interested.

I bought NBA via a Canadian VPN last year for the first time and I paid with Paypal. After hearing how they usually automatically renew your subscription unless you manually cancel, I was curious if they could do that still if I had paid with my Paypal account.

Turns out they can lol. I wasn't going to subscribe this season, but they auto renewed me. I thought they wouldn't be able to do that with Paypal.

Bit late for the warning. It's happened already! :p

I can. Eagles beat Port by 2 points after the siren.

The game was ruined for me because I went to watch it as a replay (on the afl site) and when I hit "play from start" it popped up with the final score with the writing at the bottom "Shuey kicks goal after the siren in extra time".

The most exciting game in 10+ years for the Eagles ruined by the incompetence of the afl.com website.

The game was ruined for me because I went to watch it as a replay (on the afl site) and when I hit "play from start" it popped up with the final score with the writing at the bottom "Shuey kicks goal after the siren in extra time".

The most exciting game in 10+ years for the Eagles ruined by the incompetence of the afl.com website.
That truly sucks. Wth weren't you watching it live?

That truly sucks. Wth weren't you watching it live?

I live overseas, so it usually doesn't time in well. Also on the replay you lose all the ads and stuff so it's quicker to watch. So pissed off. I didn't even try to watch it until 8 hours after the game, so it's not like I tried to watch it just after the game ended where maybe there was a switch over period. It was way after.

I could have almost taken it if we had won by 60 or lost by 60. I mean it would suck, but Oh Well.

But with a close game. Man the game sort of sucked as I knew exactly how it played out. Several times I remember thinking to myself "Man this would have been exciting". Like when E Mac ran into the post. I didn't care. I knew that it happened, or if it didn't we ran it the length of the ground to kick a point to tie it back up again. It was balls!

And finally it's really expensive. Costs me more than the NBA which has 8 times as many games. And I only watch Eagles games. So it's really expensive.

And the reply I get from them after I sent them a complaint.... "Sorry about that. We try our best".

* you afl.

I live overseas, so it usually doesn't time in well. Also on the replay you lose all the ads and stuff so it's quicker to watch. So pissed off. I didn't even try to watch it until 8 hours after the game, so it's not like I tried to watch it just after the game ended where maybe there was a switch over period. It was way after.

I could have almost taken it if we had won by 60 or lost by 60. I mean it would suck, but Oh Well.

But with a close game. Man the game sort of sucked as I knew exactly how it played out. Several times I remember thinking to myself "Man this would have been exciting". Like when E Mac ran into the post. I didn't care. I knew that it happened, or if it didn't we ran it the length of the ground to kick a point to tie it back up again. It was balls!

And finally it's really expensive. Costs me more than the NBA which has 8 times as many games. And I only watch Eagles games. So it's really expensive.

And the reply I get from them after I sent them a complaint.... "Sorry about that. We try our best".

**** you afl.
That reminds me of when I first signed up for Foxtel. Would record all the European Champions League soccer games from ESPN overnight because they were usually at something like 4am.

Would sit down the next day to watch them all consecutively and 10 minutes into the first game, the commentator would announce scores from all the other games as they happened.

I couldn't believe the stupidity of it. Like, these games are knockout and being played concurrently and you spoil the scores as they happen. ******* still not over it.

I feel for you. Port vs Eagles was crazy live.

Did they renew you at the Canadian price? I used Canadian last year with PayPal and they will renew me on the first of October. I'm worried about them renewing with the Australian price.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back