'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

When I was a kid, my dad would always take us into the rooms after a game (easy to do so back then)

We became well known to the trainers, who happily took us round to high five the players

One day, big Al Martello walked out of the other room stark naked!

He didn’t get a high five from us that day!

Every time I hear his name, this is the first image that pops into my head :drunk:

So you're saying big Al wasn't just tall.

Random question - does anyone know the last player FROM Hawthorn to play for Hawthorn?
Pretty sure Conors Glass and Nash and Changuoth Jiath are about as far away as you can get from fitting this criterion.

Just to let you know who the kids are following in Preston area. My kid's grade two class. Only three teams get a look in. If it wasn't for Richmond!

Hawthorn support is even stronger the grades above, as the little ones all were too young to understand the 3-peat.

View attachment 829845
The Vice Principal is a mad Hawks fan and gives out stickers to Hawk supporters :)

We know David Parkin was. surely there'd be one since

Dipper and Parkin both went to Hawthorn West Primary School.

And some of our Scotch College and Xavier alumni probably lived in the area, the rich ones anyway!

Just after some tickets for the round 4 match.. do Ticketek release more tickets closer to the game? I find it hard to believe the game is almost sold out if not..

So I bought tickets for Rd2 - this means I made a donation to Freo not Ticketmaster doesn’t it

Likewise. Assuming we'll receive a refund like people did for round 1 tickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh, I didn’t know they had
Just presumed that my money had gone

Yeah I was originally flying to Melbourne for round one today and attending tonight's Dogs/Pies game, but my mate got refunded the money that we paid for our tickets the other day.

Didn't know where to vent my distaste at Damo being an absolute flog...
So hopefully Damo reads this!!

How is this sooking it up? He was stating quite an obvious characteristic of the modern game and posing a question about it..

Damo you dimwit tossbag you aint getting no Christmas Card from me this year!!

IF ...
you, like me, heard Clarko last week on SEN sooking it up about the game's current defensive trends ...

THEN ...
you, like me, would've nearly ordered the violin. Upon reflection, it was nothing more than a massive sook and diversionary tactic from the genius coach who actually introduced to the game the suffocating shut-down style which he knew every other coach would play follow-the-leader on. Give us a spell, Clarko.

How is this sooking it up? He was stating quite an obvious characteristic of the modern game and posing a question about it..

IF ...
you, like me, heard Clarko last week on SEN sooking it up about the game's current defensive trends ...

THEN ...
you, like me, would've nearly ordered the violin. Upon reflection, it was nothing more than a massive sook and diversionary tactic from the genius coach who actually introduced to the game the suffocating shut-down style which he knew every other coach would play follow-the-leader on. Give us a spell, Clarko.

What the hell is this?

IF ...

THEN ...
To be fair, it did feel like Clarko had an agenda. I wouldn't have described it as sooking, moreso an attempt to manipulate the media into helping advocate for a change in style. A style which no doubt will help the way he is trying to get Hawthorn to play.

If he was a coach for an opposition club then I'd be calling him out for being quite transparent in pushing their agenda. Clarko is a competitive beast who will do everything (legal) within his power to seize it. Love him for it, but he laid it on a bit too thick this time imo.

oh, I didn’t know they had
Just presumed that my money had gone
Nah, you should be refunded. We were refunded our reserve seats for round 1. They can't just keep your money if an event gets cancelled, that's basically thievery.

Anyone know who sells the best coffee in Kilmore.

Not risking a virus on s**t coffee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back