Preview R:8 - Swans v Giants - 1:45pm SCG - Saturday 4 May

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love watching Horse in the box. All the emotion we don't get to see elsewhere. Never doubt that he has high standards.

Absolutely, we won't know how good Horse is until he's gone.

As for the emotions in the box, I would really love SwansTV to employ a lip reader - for the R-rated section of the website of course

Absolutely, we won't know how good Horse is until he's gone.

As for the emotions in the box, I would really love SwansTV to employ a lip reader - for the R-rated section of the website of course
Horse used to strategically cover his mouth with his hand when he'd scream things in the box.

He doesn't bother anymore. It's like he wants everyone to know that ******* ***** is a ***** ***** and a ******* for ******* ** ******* * *******

Horse used to strategically cover his mouth with his hand when he'd scream things in the box.

He doesn't bother anymore. It's like he wants everyone to know that ******* ***** is a ***** ***** and a ******* for ******* ** ******* * *******
Sometimes he does a half cover, like he's trying to shield some of the assistants from spittle.

It’s the Bellamy effect, you get more cred doing it in the open, it becomes a brand of sorts

If it's heaving cats and dogs then Parker shouldn't play. Too much a risk in a tight heavy slog with lots of bashing and crashing. one week not going to make a difference from a team perspective
Yeah but they’re conditions that suit him, and his lack of speed will be nullified somewhat. I’ve also noticed he struggles in hot/steamy conditions so a cool/wet day works well for him I think 👍

He went absolutely nuts when Chol took that mark even tho we were 12 goals up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's heaving cats and dogs then Parker shouldn't play. Too much a risk in a tight heavy slog with lots of bashing and crashing. one week not going to make a difference from a team perspective
Slapping it onto the boot matters in the wet. Need to get the ball moving forward at all costs. He should be a lock imo

Any chance we go Campbell in for Amartey, Parker sub?

I'm thinking this because GWS may go for a mosquito swarm in Greene, Bedford, Daniels and Thomas / Jones to beat us at ground level. Campbell has the speed and toughness to go with the GWS smalls.

Any chance we go Campbell in for Amartey, Parker sub?

I'm thinking this because GWS may go for a mosquito swarm in Greene, Bedford, Daniels and Thomas / Jones to beat us at ground level. Campbell has the speed and toughness to go with the GWS smalls.
both should be starting imo with fox as sub. Can see fox being a bit sloppy in the wet.

Hard to judge the Giants' form. They look good but all their wins have come against teams outside the 8. The one team in the 8 they've played, they lost to in Carlton.

We've managed to beat Melbourne and Essendon at least so that's something to keep in mind.

Hard to judge the Giants' form. They look good but all their wins have come against teams outside the 8. The one team in the 8 they've played, they lost to in Carlton.

We've managed to beat Melbourne and Essendon at least so that's something to keep in mind.
This!

That may change, but right now GWS haven't proven anything this year except an ability to look dangerous against mediocre opposition.

Fox Footy meanwhile have the audacity to laud GWS' win last week (against 13th placed Brisbane) as their "best of the season", while saying that our form doesn't count because we haven't beaten anyone decent.

**** the lot of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back