Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In all seriousness they will call the season off after we pump spoon. Some pie will contract the virus and that’ll be it for 2 months.

In all seriousness they will call the season off after we pump spoon. Some pie will contract the virus and that’ll be it for 2 months.
Which virus though? I assumed they all had AIDS already.

I’m just glad we broke our drought and won those flags. Can you imagine if we didn’t but then if somehow this season finishes won this one to break it?
fu** that, that Would have been stumps for me.
Yeah same here but I can't help to feel pissed that assuming eventually this season is called, and even if it isn't and we somehow get through a 17 game, shortened game season, if we win it will feel flat.

We are 100% at 12.00 noon on the premiership clock, could not have been more set up to win again but this global crap is crashing our Tiger party... :(

Yeah same here but I can't help to feel pissed that assuming eventually this season is called, and even if it isn't and we somehow get through a 17 game, shortened game season, if we win it will feel flat.

We are 100% at 12.00 noon on the premiership clock, could not have been more set up to win again but this global crap is crashing our Tiger party... :(
I’d love to make it go a GF against the cats and for our humble club to say “you know what guys, we really admire your efforts particularly with all that travel. Tell you what let’s call it , give it to cats, guys a round of applause for the cats everyone. Go Catters... MEEOOWWWW!”

Which virus though? I assumed they all had AIDS already.
tenor.gif

If you feel flat let me know, I'll rub it in every campaigners face for the both of us

I’d love to make it go a GF against the cats and for our humble club to say “you know what guys, we really admire your efforts particularly with all that travel. Tell you what let’s call it , give it to cats, guys a round of applause for the cats everyone. Go Catters... MEEOOWWWW!”
Nice scenario - although as we would be playing in-front of empty stands anyway, it would be better to offer to play them at Kardinia Pk.... and still whip their arses by plenty.

would have gone out in a prelim again like in 2018 but now we will win the flag cos of the changes. ill take it

it'll actually add an extra flag to our tally. I thought we would get 4 with this group but now we will get 5

Prestia late out, Nason in

THE FARKEN FOOTY IS BACK!!! * THIS STUPID VIRUS, LET'S GET EXCITED!!!

🐯🐯🐯

(Log in to remove this ad.)

footy history is full of flags that are way less legit than this one

the comp was a joke back in the day when the pies won 13 of their 15 flags, sometimes there wasnt even a grand final played and the season length was always changing. all of those flags are worse than the 2020 flag . the cheating flags from 93 and 95 are also way way worse

end of the day its a legit flag and if its on the table you take it every day of the week.

the comp was a joke back in the day when the pies won 13 of their 15 flags, sometimes there wasnt even a grand final played and the season length was always changing. all of those flags are worse than the 2020 flag . the cheating flags from 93 and 95 are also way way worse

end of the day its a legit flag and if its on the table you take it every day of the week.

* oath

dont get the s**t people are saying about not wanting to win it because it will have a *

Bullshit, all teams will be under the same conditions....

fu** oath

dont get the s**t people are saying about not wanting to win it because it will have a *

Bullshit, all teams will be under the same conditions....
the 93 and 95 flags have an *

geelols 07 09 11 flags all have an * cos dank drugged them up to the eyeballs

the bummers flag from the 30s when they lost to us in the prelim but were gifted the flag without a grand final being played has an *. We even walked away from a granny back then cos we didnt like the umpire lol

end of the day none of em have a * lol

17 game season you can argue is fairer but I’m in the camp of wanting more football not less but fair enough should be more even comp wise

Taking 20 mins off the time of the game sorry that’s an absolute joke old mate swamp did a ladder based on how the 8 would of been last season if qtrs were the length they will be in 2020 and the old balls swans went from bottom 8 to top 8 that’s a massive change

It actually *s with some clubs who’s gameplan revolves around running sides off their legs in time on

17 games fair enough still football 20 minutes less Mickey Mouse s**t that has the season as *

Before salty oppos read and say this is purely a Richmond melt with the formula of less game time Richmond finished 3rd on the ladder

Full ladder
Geelong 15-7
Bris 15-7
Rich 15-7
Wce 14-8
Gws 13-9
Coll 13-9
Syd 13-9
Haw 12-10

Port 12-10
Norf 12-10
Dogs 11-11
Crows 10-12
ESS 9-13
Carl 9-13
Freo 8-14
Stk 7-15
Melb 6-16
Gc 4-18

How can you not be excited for the footy to be on?
Because there are bigger things to be concerned about.
Hard to be excited, I think. So much else going on that it's just a bizarre feeling.

As I said last night the game will be a welcome distraction, but when it gets shut down eventually people will then really lose their minds.

To me it has the same level of interest as the Marsh Community Series games.

The talk of improving the game is shitting me again,Richmond play entertaining footy but it must be misery if you are on the other side,hence the talk of the game needs to be changed.

This is a great opportunity for our club to win the flag without crowds,oppos tell us the crowd is the reason we win,and with shortened quarters.

Back to back boys,we have a full list and great depth.

We never listen to outside noise,I don’t want any player to read my dribble,just focus what needs to be done inside the 4 walls of Punt Road.

“how dare Richmond win a few flags” All I can say is 37 years of lows no other club went through,everyone was fine when we were s**t,not now.

Let’s write another chapter.

P.S. have a great game umpires.......

Well, if we win that is. If we don’t, we just congratulate the winner on the 2020* Premiership

Tom Lunch is every more important now than before.... he will be giving our team key insights into what it’s like planing games with no crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back