Preview R2 v Crows - Showdown XLVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just reading up on this "scandal"...

I don't think the mates will get in. Tickets are non-transferrable. Giving them to his friends is probably the same as throwing them in the bin, which yeah is pretty silly.
And really poor form when this is Port’s home game and so many true believers were desperate to go.,PBs and all.
I didn’t even go in the ballot as I knew there were others much more desperate than me to go..and then he does this.
Even if his friends do get in they will likely be allocated to a bay with Port supporters. I do feel pissed off a bit but , hey, first world problems.

Yes we did. But my Dad doesnt remember his password to get into the app and access his tickets, the password reset doesnt work and I'm awaiting a reply from the membership department

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The password reset system is ridiculously bad. Took me several tries over a week to get access, only to find that when I did, the time had lapsed for choosing how I pledge my payments. Guess I’m now on the default option.

So had to make the call that I couldn't make it tomorrow night after being successful in the ballot, Wife had booked something in almost a month ago. So called the club, tried to transfer it to another member, which couldn't be done. Which I was fine with. They then said my ticket would go back in the ballot which seams fair enough and a good outcome (call was about 4pm today). Will be very disappointed if that doesn't happen.

Has anyone recived a ticket today/tonight from member having to pull the pin on their ballot?

I received a call about 1pm yesterday saying that people who had won tickets in the ballot had cancelled and was offered tickets for myself and my brother

And really poor form when this is Port’s home game and so many true believers were desperate to go.,PBs and all.
I didn’t even go in the ballot as I knew there were others much more desperate than me to go..and then he does this.
Even if his friends do get in they will likely be allocated to a bay with Port supporters. I do feel pissed off a bit but , hey, first world problems.

It is a pretty disgusting attempt, but I take solace in the fact that the plan is likely to fail. And I'll bet once they're rejected Port will have people on standby to get in.

Edit: Worth noting as well that there is a decent chance this is all just a wind up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back