Preview R2 v Crows - Showdown XLVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt pledge/cancel because im sure the email said if you dont contact the club then you automatically pledge 100% which i was wanting to do... so i didnt feel the need to fill in the form as it would happen anyway

i got the ballot email and entered so that figure also includes those who havent completed the pledge/cancellation

Personally I never even considered responding, I paid for a membership. I'm not in financial distress. It's done. So I'd be pissed if I wasn't included in the ballot.
Were you included?

Yeah I thought it was but who knows but it's going to make winning it a much lower %. I'm more pissed with the 475 crows fans being allowed to go, they'll have their own home games, just because it's a showdown shouldn't matter.
My work colleague a 3 game Crows member just got 2 tickets.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

re watching the GC snooze fest.

Really feel Burton is wasted as a third tall type defender.
Our lack of backman height means he has to, but really think he would be better of pushing itno the midfield / a hartlett type role

No I’m very happy to have burton as a part of our defense. He is so settled, calm and makes good choices. Good 2 way player who can cover different opponents and do lots of good things for us back there.

I want him to settle in down there for the long haul.

as a defender he will naturally push up the ground a bit at times. Eventually maybe we have another tall back man and he can swap between 3rd tall and flanker depending on matchup.

my dream is that we develop Bergman as a halfback and him, burton, Dbj, Garner and Jones form a formidable small / medium defender group that can play both ways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, how does Kane Cornes and SEN have tickets to give away tomorrow morning??

Who’s allocation is that coming from or do they have corporate box space available?

I’ll be pissed if they are from our allocated numbers.

Is that in preparation for any changes to numbers that might be allowed come Friday?

I don't know, I didn't ask them specifics, but I was under the impression that it was for their 475 allocation. If the numbers to be let in change later in the week I would hope that the allocation remains at least in line with current proportions.

Apparently they also had a ballot to get a car space for the Gepps Cross drive-in to watch the game there, which sounds like a decent social idea until you consider the likelihood of rain on Saturday and how bad it would be trying to watch at the drive-in with that weather

I don't know, I didn't ask them specifics, but I was under the impression that it was for their 475 allocation. If the numbers to be let in change later in the week I would hope that the allocation remains at least in line with current proportions.

Apparently they also had a ballot to get a car space for the Gepps Cross drive-in to watch the game there, which sounds like a decent social idea until you consider the likelihood of rain on Saturday and how bad it would be trying to watch at the drive-in with that weather

where did you see the mainline drive inn thingo?

where did you see the mainline drive inn thingo?

When I was chatting to the Crows members I work with, they mentioned being in another ballot for the drive-in. I asked them the same ("where'd you hear about that?"), because I hadn't heard about it. Email to their members apparently. I don't know specifics.

Yeah I thought it was but who knows but it's going to make winning it a much lower %. I'm more pissed with the 475 crows fans being allowed to go, they'll have their own home games, just because it's a showdown shouldn't matter.
Just heard KT on the radio and he said it is just 11 gamers. Did you say your kid(s) who have a restricted 3-6 game membership got an email? Did that come to your email address, or your kid(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back