Game Day R5 v Fremantle @ 5/4/20 12.35pm Metricon: Honorable loss the order of the day, kids played well.

Today's result?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nicks can get absolutely f’ed. This is on him.

You can cop the young blokes making mistakes and poor decisions but the senior players having NFI and disgraceful execution is wholly a coaching issue. Talia the only one who can hold his head up.
McAdam and Doedee ok too

Poholke needs to play b Crouch role. BCrouch to forward pocket, so we can at least say he played every game and maybe get a second round pick for him...maybe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the 14 covid colony quarters, we've kicked 16 goals.

We had about 14 goals in the first half of the 17 prelom.

Soon as you see the stats sheet with Crouch x 2 and Laird up the top you know we’re garbage.

Whatever the rotation was in the 3rd last week is what we need in mids

I really never thought it was the same inside as it is outside until Greenwood said it, I didn't think a professional football department could actually be that obtuse.

Yep and I would guess that the majority of AFL clubs would differ. The Crows have this weird obession with doing things differently at the expense of doing things well.

Brad, Matt and Laird all going above 70% DE so nothing to see here. Stats all above board, no issues there
I presume a pass to a teammate that is immediately tackled is considered effective as it reached its target?

Back