Autopsy R6 Roast & Toast and Changes for Bulldogs R7

Best 5 vs Demons?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving Pickket and we have found one in Mansell.

We need Prestia and Vlastuin back ASAP and something needs to be done with our forward line.
Lynch and Riewoldt is not working and sadly for us it's Riewoldt who is looking younger than Lynch.

It's not all doom and gloom.

I would say forget next week, but this has shades of the Port game in 19 I think it was.
We will have Dusty out plus Lambert and a few others looking iffy tonight, so will be written off. Will be huge if we win.
In reality we will need a win against the scats to keep the ledger even, a few easier games come after that. Get to the bye in OK shape and try to get the momentum leading into the real part of the season.
I think we need to rethink our team structure a bit. I think the days of our small forwards is over, too many times we get out marked when kicking long into the forward line. I think we need to find a third tall option forward, keep opponents intercept defenders honest. We just looked so ineffective going forward tonight.

I’ve been to a lot of football Games, only one team yells insults at opposition supporters whether they win or lose in my experience and it’s not Collingwood. Can’t wait for Melbourne to lose the preliminary final again.

Umpires love getting sucked into the theatre of games.
Pulling a free out of that blow up in the last quarter just rubbing our faces in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back