Preview Rd 14 2022 Richmond Vs Carlton MCG 7:20 Thursday 16th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pissed right now … just starting arvo shift …. I should be rolling up to the Royal for a few and checking out the old Thai hottie behind the jump 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think we're okay with dropping Soldo and Balta still being in the side. But personally I feel we look best with Balta back and Tarrant out, or playing in place of Gibcus who is still developing.

For me it's Ralphsmith. I'm just not sold on him and would prefer a harder body.
Agree, Tarrant is the one that unbalances the line up. Gibcus will need the odd rest.

Ralph smith gives us leg speed which I like

I’m pissed right now … just starting arvo shift …. I should be rolling up to the Royal for a few and checking out the old Thai hottie behind the jump 🤷🏻‍♂️
Not to early to go cough cough. Not feeling well gotta go home via the MCG lol

u guys should see the essendon n pies banter, those are actually heated

the stuff between blues tiges is pretty respectful. tiges are a likeable club and top 2 theme song
You spend time on the Pies' and Dons' boards?

Hell, that stuff can take fifty points off your IQ.

Which may explain something...

Everyone knows you play right the edge (think more teams should), so it's not surprising you will give a few more away. Many teams also know that even if they can't stop the next chain of disposal, they will make will effort to infringe the player disposing the ball. Sides are also instructed to give away professional frees to stop a possible overlap.

Think we have had this banter between us for more than just this year
I'm pretty sure our discipline can not account for the 400 or so differential. Where are our frees for? The umps miss so many obvious ones other teams get I reckon

If your mods don't want opposition supporters in this or any of your threads, close it off to all other supporters. Personally, nothing wrong with healthy debate, banter, even some jibes

Anyway, good luck for the game and season
Agreed. Heres to a good game with no injuries

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton win tonight and they go equal 1st - only percentage keeps them from top spot.

Richmond win tonight and at best we go to 6th temporarily and Carlton still have a game in hand on us.

Yet, Carlton fans say they are the underdogs? Shows how broken they are from decades of nothingness.
If you can't embrace the good times, then what's the point?

Carlton win tonight and they go equal 1st - only percentage keeps them from top spot.

Richmond win tonight and at best we go to 6th temporarily and Carlton still have a game in hand on us.

Yet, Carlton fans say they are the underdogs? Shows how broken they are from decades of nothingness.
If you can't embrace the good times, then what's the point?
Minnow mentality!

I'm pretty sure our discipline can not account for the 400 or so differential. Where are our frees for? The umps miss so many obvious ones other teams get I reckon

Over that period, does seem harsh, but do you really care after winning 3 flags over that time?

Your players play/step over the edge, it's almost a 70's come modern day strategy. Opposition player disposes the ball to a loose player up the ground, your player realises this and gives the disposing player a little more attention.

Creates a situation where that player, thinks "is there another clip coming next time I gain the ball" and perhaps the ball coming back to the initial point of disposal if the infringement occurred before disposal. Essentially, making sure the opposition player really earns that disposal and or disrupting momentum against you

Personally i only see it as an issue if your aren't as dominant and perhaps just tweak some of those tactics

There is only 6 , The rest are just gap filler

6?

This is whom I’d regard as being best-23:

Cerra
Kennedy
Williams
McGovern
Docherty
Martin
Newman
Pittonet
Hewett
Saad

So there’s 10… with a heap on the cusp.

It’s a lot !!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We wouldnt complain either of we were treated like every other team…

😂 they NFI about umpiring because they get gobbed off from fluros weekly . You would think they all watch our games every week and see the inconsistency, and anyone who says it’s not so has no ******* clue .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back