Preview Rd 14 2022 Richmond Vs Carlton MCG 7:20 Thursday 16th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw on the Carlton board that there was a rumour of Cripps being out.

Why are there always rumours of players being out? Haven't people got better things to do?

I'm sure he'll play and I'm sure he'll have 35 and kick 3, two of which will be gifted.
Was some peanut on twitter, 100% playing according to those in the know.

Over that period, does seem harsh, but do you really care after winning 3 flags over that time?

Your players play/step over the edge, it's almost a 70's come modern day strategy. Opposition player disposes the ball to a loose player up the ground, your player realises this and gives the disposing player a little more attention.

Creates a situation where that player, thinks "is there another clip coming next time I gain the ball" and perhaps the ball coming back to the initial point of disposal if the infringement occurred before disposal. Essentially, making sure the opposition player really earns that disposal and or disrupting momentum against you

Personally i only see it as an issue if your aren't as dominant and perhaps just tweak some of those tactics

Agree, but that's not our point. You see we are not complaining about frees against.

It's frees for. The numbers suggest everyone else is super disciplined against Richmond, and Richmond only. It makes no sense.
Why don't teams infringe against the Tiges? It's illogical. They infringe against each other but all get on their best behaviour against us...

If you look thru the numbers it will tell you this story. It's bizarre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nervous Season 3 GIF by The Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back