Preview Rd 14 2022 Richmond Vs Carlton MCG 7:20 Thursday 16th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your mods don't want opposition supporters in this or any of your threads, close it off to all other supporters. Personally, nothing wrong with healthy debate, banter, even some jibes

Anyway, good luck for the game and season
Loved that a bunch of you guys have come over to interact honestly

GAME DAY MOFO'S

FVVDo6saUAAYk2P

Brad Johnson just picked Carltonlol

I hope you're not thinking the Blues song is no 1. The history of the tune is an abomination. Lily of Laguna is the original song. The opening verse of the original lyric is grossly racist. I'm not going to post it here because its awful and I would likely get banned. Any decent club would run away from it as fast as possible.
well lucky we changed the lyrics then ey

Going to the game tonight, Richmond social for pre drinks
Weather looks grand… bringing 3 joints instead of 2
Nervous s**t 1 done already 💩💩

Let’s *en go tigs, let’s put the lid back on their sardine jar
Give one to the umps to share.
They 'll be stoned into thinking the Bloos are playing the pies.
#freekickpies

Good luck you scumbags. Nothing better than two big clubs fighting it out at the G.
I used to go sit in the Richmond social club and attend your functions before the games between us at the G. One of my old mates is part of the inner fabric of your club.

Best ******* times. I remember the day at the G Nathan Brown kicked a few in the first and you guys had about 10 up at qtr time. I had a demented richmond guy commentating the game next to me in the stands.

I left at qtr time :D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon we’ve stuffed selection up again. Wrong team for the conditions.

We’ve picked a very tall, unbalanced side for what is going to be a wet night. We will be too tall at whichever end of the ground they choose to play Balta at.

We have one too many tall defenders with Tarrant in the team if Balta plays back and we know the three tall forwards doesn’t work with Balta forward, even more so in the wet.

He will be wasted if they just use him in the second ruck “Soldo” role for less than half a game.

I feel like we’ve already learnt earlier in the year that we play best with a settled back six including Balta, yet they are destabilising the side to make room for Tarrant.

What we needed is an extra mid in the rotation to help cover their strength.

This is the stuff that pisses me off about Carlton and their fans. This and other threads have been full of them all week. Yet, we couldn't dare enter their forums and talk about the game at all.

God knows how long I have been on bigfooty, it's never been any different!
why would you want to spend any time with those mental pygmies?

I reckon we’ve stuffed selection up again. Wrong team for the conditions.

We’ve picked a very tall, unbalanced side for what is going to be a wet night. We will be too tall at whichever end of the ground they choose to play Balta at.

We have one too many tall defenders with Tarrant in the team if Balta plays back and we know the three tall forwards doesn’t work with Balta forward, even more so in the wet.

He will be wasted if they just use him in the second ruck “Soldo” role for less than half a game.

I feel like we’ve already learnt earlier in the year that we play best with a settled back six including Balta, yet they are destabilising the side to make room for Tarrant.

What we needed is an extra mid in the rotation to help cover their strength.
I know it has been disagreed with but I really would have picked Ross, especially with Dusty out, just someone else with a big body. Ralphsmith had a shocker last week and I'm not sure why he is still in.

I know it has been disagreed with but I really would have picked Ross, especially with Dusty out, just someone else with a big body. Ralphsmith had a shocker last week and I'm not sure why he is still in.
Yep. He’s the best we have right now to bring in and played very well last week in the twos in a wet weather game.

Would have given more value this week than the extra tall we carrying in the team at the moment

Yep. He’s the best we have right now to bring in and played very well last week in the twos in a wet weather game.

Would have given more value this week than the extra tall we carrying in the team at the moment
I think we're okay with dropping Soldo and Balta still being in the side. But personally I feel we look best with Balta back and Tarrant out, or playing in place of Gibcus who is still developing.

For me it's Ralphsmith. I'm just not sold on him and would prefer a harder body.

I really don't give a s**t about the scum, most of their flags are the product of brown paper bag cheating
Agree. But my point is, as with some others it seems, I'd prefer not to see other team posters at all. I never go/went to the Banter thread. I don't mind the occasional visit from one in other threads, but the preview thread becomes a banter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back