Preview Rd 14 Geelong v West Coast Sat Jun 18 435 pm AEST @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narkle gone, possibly for good. His last game may have been a career killer.

Long way back from here.

They probably had a heart to heart after his last outing and he’s told them he’s off having found someone to take him. Sad. He has ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They probably had a heart to heart after his last outing and he’s told them he’s off having found someone to take him. Sad. He has ability.

GDFL, VFL or WAFL?

Narkle gone, possibly for good. His last game may have been a career killer.

Long way back from here.
Especially when you think of all the players coming back over next few weeks. At least 2 in each week over next 2 (they said they wouldn’t want to make too many changes at once but they have Rohan, Danger, Holmes and Henry all look certain to return over the next 2 weeks). Going to be hard to work out who comes out let alone give Narkle another chance

I doubt he's found a club to take him on that output

Who would’ve watched him play recently and offered him game time? His effort particularly off the ball has been terrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who would’ve watched him play recently and offered him game time? His effort particularly off the ball has been terrible.

Why would his motivation just drop as low as it has all of a sudden? He can put in when he wants.

Great news...needs a few weeks there but ithought his season was over.
im gonna s**t the first contest he goes for and lands... not because he cant take it.. its the other tossers feet landing that concern me lol

GO Catters

Did Dalhouse play last game? I must be losing the plot.

It's a very same-old team: I was hoping to see Neale and/or Dempsey included.

If this continues, and if Sam Dek should happen to get injured - perish the thought! - we'll be going backwards.

Did Dalhouse play last game? I must be losing the plot.

It's a very same-old team: I was hoping to see Neale and/or Dempsey included.

If this continues, and if Sam Dek should happen to get injured - perish the thought! - we'll be going backwards.
Agree. I was hoping this week was where they might get a couple more in and rest/manage some - but maybe decided to not tempt fate post the bye and with WC having lots of senior players back

The frustrating thing is that I think they take all emergencies interstate so Neale/Dempsey miss a week in VFL (this will be the third time for Ollie that he has missed VFL as AFL emergency) - on top of all the VFL byes. Would rather them play one or the other

The frustrating thing is that I think they take all emergencies interstate so Neale/Dempsey miss a week in VFL (this will be the third time for Ollie that he has missed VFL as AFL emergency) - on top of all the VFL byes. Would rather them play one or the other

IIRC there's typically only one travelling emergency - though I may be wrong.

Genuine question. If we weren't coming off the bye, would there be as much pessimism as there has been?
maybe not, but their ins are daunting according to Scott. Yeo, Sheed, McGovern... whereas we are resting paddy, henry and Holmes for another week. Parfitt out too. For me it's the mindset. That is all. Will they turn up switched on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back