Preview Rd 14 Geelong v West Coast Sat Jun 18 435 pm AEST @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have nothing to win but the 4 points
Exactly right. Just respect the game and the opponent, bring your best effort, and the result (and 'percentage issue') will look after itself.

The minute anyone turns their attention to what the ladder looks like after we win (or how much percentage we're going to gain), we will be in serious trouble. All this nonsense about VFL and Colac-standard opponents is hopefully not reflected at all in the mindset of the playing group.

IIRC there's typically only one travelling emergency - though I may be wrong.

Previously that would have been the case, but with the need for a medical sub, teams would generally travel with 2 or 3 emergencies - 1 for the medical sub role & 1 or 2 in case of a late change

Previously that would have been the case, but with the need for a medical sub, teams would generally travel with 2 or 3 emergencies - 1 for the medical sub role & 1 or 2 in case of a late change
Yep. Especially if they are worried about any late changes. To Tassie they took all 4 and to Canberra they took 3

I think to perth they might take all 4 (which per my prior post is a bit frustrating to have a few of those miss vfl again)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All four emergencies almost indicate a late change doesn’t it?

Or do teams normally bring all 4 for the long WA trip.

All four emergencies almost indicate a late change doesn’t it?

Or do teams normally bring all 4 for the long WA trip.
I think we've taken three or four to Perth pretty often.

But probably even smarter considering COVID and our run with injuries so far this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back