Game Day Rd 14 Geelong v West Coast Sat Jun 18 435 pm AEST @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The upsets are around us.

Need to be playing full on from 1st bounce and we'll be fine.

Piss fart around and be cute and they'll get a sniff.

Just no.

Take the chances when they present themselves, go when its your turn and dont wait for someone else to do what you can do yourself.

And adjust to the conditions... if it's wet like the Blues game, be the smarter one and play get it forward territory footy.

And late changes to the conditions.... if its super wet.. dont play Neale as much as I want him to.

GO Catters

I have no idea why, because west coast have been putrid all season, but I just have this sick feeling that the eagles are going to roll us today.

I think it comes down to the fact we are absolutely s**t after the bye and always lose after it, but surely can’t lose to the weagles? 4th spot and a bit of a % booster on the cards here, bring it home cats!!! 🤞🏻

I have no idea why, because west coast have been putrid all season, but I just have this sick feeling that the eagles are going to roll us today.

I think it comes down to the fact we are absolutely s**t after the bye and always lose after it, but surely can’t lose to the weagles? 4th spot and a bit of a % booster on the cards here, bring it home cats!!! 🤞🏻

Except when we don't lose after the bye, and win after the break as has been the case over recent seasons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee their ‘ins’ certainly look good on paper. Hopefully they are rusty first up. Even brought back Jermaine for his annual good game against his old side.
Slightly worried, but a good test to see whether we are fair dinkum.
A truly good side would not drop this game

Gee their ‘ins’ certainly look good on paper. Hopefully they are rusty first up. Even brought back Jermaine for his annual good game against his old side.
Slightly worried, but a good test to see whether we are fair dinkum.
A truly good side would not drop this game
Rusty in the wet could be good for us... rusty in the dry can be fixed with some WD40.... rusty in the wet... means more rust!

Can we just start the game so these s**t analogies can piss off :D:D

GO Catters

"Well, I tell you what...I haven't seen that before..."

It's now 14 years ago, almost to the day, when the Hoops put on a display of football we'll never see again. So just a kindly reminder to all of us, especially those over in the West heading to the game, to pay our respects and enjoy your favourite sandwich at the 10 minute mark of the third quarter.

Except when we don't lose after the bye, and win after the break as has been the case over recent seasons
You mean last year? Lockdown helped I think. They couldn’t get away on the bottle. And yes 2020 there wasn’t a bye. Why do people think we had a bye in 2020? And yes 2 month breaks or a week off after the final pre season game don’t count either.

"Well, I tell you what...I haven't seen that before..."

It's now 14 years ago, almost to the day, when the Hoops put on a display of football we'll never see again. So just a kindly reminder to all of us, especially those over in the West heading to the game, to pay our respects and enjoy your favourite sandwich at the 10 minute mark of the third quarter.

I recall the post game interview with the WCE coach admiring the Cats performance.
Said : They were focused for the Cats and worked hard all game but the Cats skills and system
was so good to watch. It was the standard of play they aspired to achieve.

One can only imagine the internal messaging.. We have a professional side..and sometime sI wonder if we slow start because we are too steady. Coming off the bye...is this the time to be very relaxed ...and just another week mindset? Danger coming back next week , Menegola back this week , a few guys playing in the VFL... playing a side that has the potential to play better than they have... hands up who feels like today will be cruise bruise free contest.

Just get the win. West coast’s inexplicably poor form seems to be on the improve. Cats by 4-5 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back