Round 15 Discussion (Dedicated to Better Loosen Up)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing too exciting in there.

No mention of Owies despite his 5 goal haul in the VFL. Silvagni had a ripper in the 2's, he'll probably come in

Utility Wayne Milera Junior will face a fitness test on Wednesday in the hope of overcoming a minor back injury.

“In the Richmond game, Wayne aggravated his lower back - the injury has improved, but hasn’t settled entirely over the four-day break as we hoped,” Hass said.

“He’s been on managed training loads early this week, but will need to be tested through main training to be available.”

giphy.gif

Port Adelaide

Get them in: Midfielder Willem Drew and ruck/forward Peter Ladhams are the frontrunners to come into the side for Saturday night's clash with the Western Bulldogs after winger Karl Amon and swingman Dougal Howard were suspended. Midfielder Tom Rockliff is an outside chance, but he's more likely will play in the SANFL

martina-hill-middle-finger.gif

Jeremy Cameron is the Antichrist and perhaps the first invertebrate to play in the AFL. He tips the scales at 455k and a BE of 145 thanks to his complete inability to work over a decent KPD in recent weeks. The citizens of Dartmoor feel a deep sense of shame that big Jezza has brought on them with his general softness and lack of non-softness. Did I mention that he’s soft?

View attachment 698107

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But I thought he had the flu????

Sort ur club out will ya. First the ballastic movement wasnt up to scratch now this bs.
You do not trust the Crows on injury reports, or return timelines .....interesting that Milera wasn't on the AFL Injury / availabilty update

Port Adelaide

Get them in: Midfielder Willem Drew and ruck/forward Peter Ladhams are the frontrunners to come into the side for Saturday night's clash with the Western Bulldogs after winger Karl Amon and swingman Dougal Howard were suspended. Midfielder Tom Rockliff is an outside chance, but he's more likely will play in the SANFL

"Kent Stinkley"

Just as well I kept Walsh

Andrew Birch just on the impact of PORT lying their arses off with Rocky ......R12 IF I know the truth ....I trade out Rocky instead of taking the donut for 2 weeks ....that's 2 weeks at say 90 each week =180 points

But that's not all .....instead of using 3 trades for R13 & having to choose between Clarke (on the bubble ) and Logue ...i take both in R13, becuase I've already traded out Rocky R12

So that's Rocky .....180 points more
Logue R13 ............103 points more

That's another 283 points I would have received ........so Rockcliff and Port Adelaide

Punchable being interviewed on AFL tonight saying whitfield is touch and go for this week. Either hasn't read the injury report or has been told to not say anything. Nice guy, but clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Wouldn't look at Whitfield for another 3 weeks ......however ...

giphy.gif

Andrew Birch just on the impact of PORT lying their arses off with Rocky ......R12 IF I know the truth ....I trade out Rocky instead of taking the donut for 2 weeks ....that's 2 weeks at say 90 each week =180 points

But that's not all .....instead of using 3 trades for R13 & having to choose between Clarke (on the bubble ) and Logue ...i take both in R13, becuase I've already traded out Rocky R12

That's another 283 points I would have received ........so Rockcliff and Port Adelaide

The Rocky melts are glorious.

Buyer beware we said but so many got sucked in once again.

You should have traded him out like nearly everyone else did. Sure Port handled it terribly, but there's no place for non playing premo's during bye rounds when it's all hands on deck just to get 18 starters. If Gibbo didn't tonne up covering for him in Rd12 for me I wouldn't have even waited until Rd13 to turf him out. I still can't get over them taking a player with a sore hammy on a long haul flight.

The Rocky melts are glorious.

Buyer beware we said but so many got sucked in once again.
It wasn't that Rocky got injured, that was expected .....it was the Port lies that infuriated me

BTW the Crows aren't any better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back