Game Day Rd 15 - Roos v Crows - Blundstone -1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They were called to play on because the Adelaide player actually moved and the idiot umpire didn’t want to pay a 50.

It’s a stupid rule.
X should have had 50 on the wing when a crow almost did a full lap of him, entirely within the protected zone late inQ2.

Thought Bonar has been good is a great kick of the football and that’s a pleasant change .
McKay has competed well . Archer has good skills is quick of mind .
Hall has tried , The Crow is s**t , we’re not out of it . But yeah Taylor , Scott, Turner , Xerri, Powell ,Greenwood TT don’t make us a better side .

Pick on Simpkin as much as you like but he gets the ball .

Oh well
Simpkin May as well not get it. Nearly everyone of his disposals results in the opposition rebounding against us.

A lot of us expected TT and Jy to have breakout seasons, but both have been disappointing.
Jy in relation to disposal efficiency, but TTs workrate is just abysmal. He's really at a crossroads in terms of his AFL career and needs to decide if this is what he wants to do

A lot of us expected TT and Jy to have breakout seasons, but both have been disappointing.
Jy in relation to disposal efficiency, but TTs workmate is just abysmal. He's really at a crossroads in terms of his AFL career and needs to decide if this is what he wants to do
I'm fairly sure this is what he wants to do. I think the problem is he just wants to do it at another club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jy in relation to disposal efficiency, but TTs workrate is just abysmal. He's really at a crossroads in terms of his AFL career and needs to decide if this is what he wants to do
Hard to argue with.

On current form I'd be happy to put TT on the trade table at the end of the year.

Why does it have to be either or?

Players have been poor and the gameplan has been utter garbage.
Game plan is garbage but doesn't stop the players from basic skill execution or actually getting the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back