Lingsface

Premiership Player
May 9, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
For the season so far this is my Top 30.

1- Nick Daicos
2- Zach Merrett
3- Conor Rozee
4- Charlie Curnow
5- Toby Greene
6- Darcy Moore
7- Marcus Bontompelli
8- Tom Green
9- Tim English
10- Lachie Neale
11- Harris Andrews
12- Caleb Serong
13- Christian Petracca
14- Jordan Dawson
15- Jack Sinclair
16- Tom Hawkins
17- Taylor Walker
18- Tom Stewart
19- Zak Butters
20- Stephen Coniglio
21- Dustin Martin
22- Josh Dunkley
23- Tom Mitchell
24- Dan Houston
25- Oscar Allen
26- Andrew Brayshaw
27- Tom Liberatore
28- Rowan Marshall
29- Noah Anderson
30- Sam Powell Pepper

Player ranked 2nd in the AFLCA ranked 19th
Vine Ok GIF

I think his year has been great but for smaller periods than others he has got clear best on grounds when they are good though. I prefer Rozee year to his so far. Where would you rank him this year?

2nd because I dont think I know better than the combined AFL coaches, I'd also rather have a guy who can take a game away from a team in a quarter like Zak or Daicos than someone who has a smaller contribution in more games

honestly decent reasoning though after being called out :thumbsu:

Good on you Lingsface for putting yourself out there.

Decent effort. You ain’t pleasing everyone, don’t worry.

I’d personally be swapping Mitchell with JDG. Otherwise no complaints from a Collingwood perspective.

Everyone mentioning Butters at 19, but I think sneaking Sam Powell Pepper into the top 30 is the bigger outlier.

Don't get me wrong, he's having an underrated season and is a crucial role player for them but top 30 in the AFL (which is the equivalent of the best player at half the clubs in the league - and top 2 the other half) is very, very high.

Edit: Dusty @ 21 is also a surprise.

Generally a good effort though.

Last edited:
Good on you Lingsface for putting yourself out there.

Decent effort. You ain’t pleasing everyone, don’t worry.

I’d personally be swapping Mitchell with JDG. Otherwise no complaints from a Collingwood perspective.
Yeah I want to hear feedback and want other peoples opinions not just negative comments. This is one of the closest years between midfielders I think I have Tom green in my top 5 midfielders some wouldn’t have him in top 15.

Everyone mentioning Butters at 19, but I think sneaking Sam Powell Pepper into the top 30 is the bigger outlier.

Don't get me wrong, he's having an underrated season and is a crucial role player for them but top 30 in the AFL (which is the equivalent of the best player at half the clubs in the league - and top 2 the other half) is very, very high.

Edit: Dusty @ 21 is also a surprise.

Generally a good effort though.
Yeah that was put in there to raise eyebrows haha probably overrated him just because I think he’s underrated he’s probably a top 50 not top 30.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back